How much is a Gazillion?

For the first time in my life I’ve just been honored with an expialidocious number: My SDMB number contains 22 digits i.e.
2 005 012 606 005 205 035 000 (in order to thwart spies I’ve changed the last three). How do you read that ?

That would be two sextillion, five quintillion, twelve quadrillion, six hundred six trillion, five billion, two hundred five million, thirty five thousand.

Or, by the old British method, two trilliard, five trillion, twelve billiard, six hundred six billion, five milliard, two hundred five million, thirty five thousand.

Or for everyone to agree, two point zero zero five zero one two six zero six zero zero five two zero five zero three five times ten to the twenty first power.

But what’s an “SDMB number”, and why would you have to name one anyway?

E-mail confirmation:
Order Number:[deleted by moderator] Subscription: Straight Dope Board Membership

Why ? Just so I can sleep better. Thanks a gazillion!

Just in case: my phone number is [deleted by moderator]

You knew we could use that number to take over your account, right? Also your bank account, any domicile, your job, any wives and/or children, and any carbonated drinks you may have in your fridge.

Lesson: never reveal important numbers on the internet.

(I’m kidding by the way, in case someone didn’t realize so.)

naita is right-you shouldn’t post personal information that can be used against you.

As I said in my first post, the number has been altered of course. Ain’t so naive.
(moderator please note)

I’d just like to thank everyone for using the correct word “Gazillion”, rather than the more popular (but inaccurate) “Bazillion”.