How much is a Hershey bar?

Standard: one dolllar.

Sometimes tax is not included, so it’s $1.14.

Sometimes they are on sale, 2/$1.69 or some such.

And at Dollarama they are 2/$1.00.

If I go to Hershey (which is not all that far from me, and I usually get to have breakfast with Zappo as a bonus!), I can get a box of 36 Hershey bars (the regular, flat chocolate bars) for (I think) $11.95 or thereabouts, which works out to about three for a buck. The rest of the time, they’re about forty cents each. (Yes, I know you’re asking about Almond Joy, and not regular Hershey bars. But no one else in the house will eat them, so I don’t buy them.)

Robin, who passed out Hershey bars as Aaron’s birth announcement.

$0.65 at the grocery store normally, but $0.33 or even less on sale, which is the only time I buy them. That’s for all regular-size candy bars.

<hijack>This man heard that there was a civil war in Africa where the cocoa bean came from and that the price of chocolate would be increasing. He’d just bought some Hershey stock and this bothered him. He assumed the price of the bars would go up and people would stop buying them. He called his stockbroker, who assured him there was nothing to worry about. Hershey simply changes the size of the bar and keeps the price the same.<hijack>

This is probably a UL.