[QUOTE=kambuckta]
So, do you want to share with us your self-consciousness and your first awareness about having a big, honkin’ nose now??
![]()
[/QUOTE]
It just happened yesterday, actually.
[QUOTE=kambuckta]
So, do you want to share with us your self-consciousness and your first awareness about having a big, honkin’ nose now??
![]()
[/QUOTE]
It just happened yesterday, actually.
It never crossed my mind. I have started to become aware of how young all the policemen and teachers look nowadays, though.
It never crossed my mind, and to be honest I still can’t be bothered working it out!
It kind of freaked me out when I got to university and realised I wasn’t the youngest any more. I got skipped up a year in primary school but took a year out to go travelling after A-levels, so I ended up the same age as most people who didn’t take a gap year.
[QUOTE=twickster]
In terms of actual percentages? Not the way my mind works. OTOH, since my birthday is 12/31, I’ve always been aware that I’m one of the very last people born in my birthyear to turn any particular age.
[/QUOTE]
Ditto here, except in a twickster’s evil twin sort of way. I’m older than nearly 100% of people born in my birth year (what a difference a day makes). Ha ha ha! I PWN you all!