How to fail at Twitter in one easy step...

Worcester

(pronounced wooster. God alone knows why.)

It’s werster I tell ya!

(there are actually four correct pronunciations)

But goddamn don’t try to correct somebody who thinks their way is the only right way. You might get a pit thread named after you. The worster thread of all.

Apologies are in order . . . to all cats.

“Tony Miano is a retired veteran of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (1987-2007)”

Just sayin’.

It rhymes with that male chicken who crows at daybreak – you know, the rorcester.

About the OP: I’m reminded of an episode of The Amazing Race where one team’s task was to deliver an offering to a Buddhist temple in Thailand. Their prayer went something like: “Dear Jesus, please forgive these poor people who worship pagan idols, help them see your light…” An incredible display of tackiness from a team that (if I recall correctly) didn’t even self-identify as Christian as their gimmick. :smack:

I pronounce it exactly as its spelled: Woor-sess-ter-shy-er

Please tell me that they lost points in the show for that stunt.

I thought it was “What’s dis here?” sauce. :slight_smile:

Twatster just can’t keep his yap shut:

via: Tony Miano #fundie

I wonder what TonyMiano has to say about Nepalese LDS members being saved because they were at Sacrament Service when the quake hit.

Of course, the real reason they were saved is because the LDS church requires all of its buildings to be built to code. Generally it’s not the quake in impoverished areas that kills so many people; it’s the illegally and badly constructed buildings falling on them that does.