HS graduates: ever go back for a homecoming?

Never went to homecoming while in high school and have never been back. At university the St Patrick’s celebration was a bigger deal than homecoming for those not into sports. I went back for that a few times.

Nope. I don’t think they even send me anything anymore – my 40th would be this year and I don’t have the satisfaction of receiving an invitation I can spurn.

I attended all the homecoming football games as a student because I was in the band, but haven’t set foot in my high school since graduating.

Homecoming is quite out of the question for me, as my high school closed nine years after I graduated. I wouldn’t go anyway, because as mentioned in the other thread I didn’t like high school.

I went to my 10-year, 20-year, and 25-year reunions. I enjoyed them.

The 30-year reunion was organized through Facebook. I am not on Facebook, so I did not hear about it until afterwards. Maybe I will join FB before the 35th.

I went to football homecoming the first year after I graduated. Our team was the favorite to win the state championship that year (and did), so quite a few ‘notables’ from years past showed up. I haven’t attended one since.

Not intentionally. I was part of the officiating crew for what turned out to be my old high school’s homecoming game.