Humans from galaxy far far away?

Wrong!

This is probably taken from an ‘official’ source (for some reason StarWars.com isn’t working for me).

This might not be related but, has anyone noticed Han in ESB when says to the taunton keeper, I’ll see you in hell. Even in our time there are different names for it, so for him to use it back then I thought was surprising. Why use the reference at all?

Hows this?
When we hear English, we are hearing a translation. (in the expanded universe, the common language is called Basic I think)

Anyhow, when C-3PO or whoever says “human” it really is a different word, but “human” is the closest translation into English

Brian

It’s the same thing as Han Solo telling C-3PO “Thank you. Thank you very much,” just after he interrupts the kiss with Princess Leia. He’s being sarcastic.

Oh, come ON!

Next you’ll say that not all Ferengi are selfish double-dealing thieves! :wink:

According to

Han’s species is human.

Nope. Han’s race is Corellian, the same way my race is Caucasian. We’re both still human.

Darn.

Well, it never used to say that. They used to have “Race: Human” for the other characters, and “Race: Correllian” for Han, which I thought was weird. Looks like they’ve clarified it.