I am an Asshole and proud of it!!

Antagonanistic

**I found the above particularly ironic as the tone of the OP is far from emotion-free, also…

The fatal flaw; assholes don’t want unity, as demonstrated here:

Nice try though,

Asshole.

Etc.

Incontinent? (sorry I may have mis-read the question;))

A victim of self-pity?

Actually, the psychobabble term [sub]i.e I just made it up[/sub] for this phenomenon is “reflexive entrenchment”.

So basically what you are saying is that it’s a waste of time to read your posts. Thanks for the heads up.

Did you think that assholes in general were repentent?

Did you think that no one had noticed that you were an asshole?

It isn’t that no one noticed, it’s that no one cared.

You aren’t a free spirited innovator of some sort. You’re a lonely looser, that no one is listening to.

But you can be proud of it if you want to. No one cares about that either.

Tris

It’s spelled “grammar”. And you probably meant “need to find another way to feel superior to me (besides the obvious ones)”. You’re welcome.

So, are you saying that you getting worked up over criticisms of your spelling, grammar, logical flaws, and general rectal-cranial inversion problems, is a sign that you “need to get a grip”?

I might agree with you, but probably not for that reason.

Besides that, what Persephone said.

Love and kisses,
Shodan

At least when Denis Leary did it, it was entertaining and creative.

C’mon BURNER…Write us a song. Or at least a haiku or something.

That’s what we need. More people who are willing to say, “I’m an asshole and proud of it!”

Oh wait. That’s most people. Oops.

Nah, BURNER. You are not an asshole.
You don’t qualify.

In order to qualify, you must demonstrate an aptitude for using HUGE typefonts.

No, BURNER my son— your problem can be solved simply.

With Beano.

Lots of Beano.

Huge quantities of Beano.

Taken daily, or in your case, several times daily, problems like yours vanish in a few months, leaving you no more socially objectionable than a Used Car Dealer, a Dog Thief, or a Randian Objectivist.

So, bottoms up the Beano, my lad, & sing us a merry tune.

In other news, the pope wears a funny hat. Film at 11.

Nah, I’ve met him. He’s nowhere near middle-aged.

Ahh, I remember hearing this back in 1991 or so…

[Denis Leary]
Know what I’m gonna do? I’m gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac El Dorado Convertible, HOT PINK, with whaleskin hubcaps and all-leather cow interior and big brown baby seal eyes for headlights… yeah! And I’m gonna drive around in that baby at 115 miles per hour, getting 1 mile per gallon, suckin’ down quarter pound cheeseburgers from McDonald’s in the old-fashioned non-biodegradable styrofoam containers and when I’m done suckin’ down those greaseball burgers I’m gonna wipe my mouth on the American Flag and then I’m gonna toss the styrofoam containers right out the side, and there ain’t a goddamn thing anybody can do about it. You know why? Because we got the bombs, that’s why Two words: Nuclear fuckin’ weapons, OK? Russia, Germany, Romania, they can have all the democracy they want…they can have a big democracy cakewalk right through the middle of Tienamen Square and it won’t make a lick of difference, because we got the bombs, OK? John Wayne’s not dead, he’s frozen! And as soon as we find a cure for cancer, we’re gonna thaw out the Duke and he’s gonna be pretty pissed off. You know why? Have you ever taken a cold shower? Well, multiply that by 15 million times, that’s how pissed off the Duke’s gonna be.

I’m gonna get the Duke

and John Casavetti

and Lee Marvin

and Sam Peckinpaw

and a case of whisky

and drive to Texas…

[/Denis Leary]

yeaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww Burner…

i wish i could have put togeather such a statement…

because i am very similar to you…

an arsehole, and proud :smiley:

tone

Hmm, I probably qualify. Not sure how that makes me feel…

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by BURNER *
I am Pro abortion [\quote] I prefer to call it pro-choice, although the too-young girl on the train yelling at her infant today does make me want to reconsider that.

Only if equally applied to all.

Nope. Not that I have any idea of how to reasonably control them, now that the cat is out of the bag.

Yep, but there are bright spots. I try to look for them wherever I can.

Not unfazed, but also not moved to mourning and public displays of grief. I sympathize with the survivors.

I’m an atheist too, but I wouldn’t go that far.

Not much and not for many, but I have some.

Agree with the first, but not the justification. What separates us is the ability to overcome biological and emotional urges. Not everyone can do it.

I agree, but only with close friends (a multi-racial, multi-etnic, multi-religious lot who share the same views). That’s pragmatism; I don’t need any more battles.

Maybe inwardly smile, but I’m not very forgiving either.

Disagree. I don’t believe in a welfare state, but I do believe that there should be a social ‘safety net’.

Too harsh. I’m not terribly sympathetic, but I’m nowhere near that fanatic.

But I like to do it. Besides, I don’t feelsuperior - I am superior.

Agreed.

I don’t get one. I do get an insight into how a greater number of people than I would ever meet in a greater range of social, economic and national class (yes, I made up that last one to suit my purposes) process information and respond to events.

Just my NSHO.

broccoli!, it’s nucular, not nuclear.

I am an unrepentant copraphage. I am Pro fecal ingestion and Pro diarrhea, anti toilet. I eat the shit of my betters because I think it will make me better. I am posting this so that when I am pitted, the OP knows to throw me in an outhouse pit. It is a pre-emptive strike of sorts. I don’t feel the need to be politically correct; I just like to eat shit.

The preceding has been a pubic service announcement. Please feel free to add your own shit to my dinner plate. I’m sure every doper has some shit to share. Unity to the poop eaters!

This film may be just the one for you. Coming soon to a cinema near you.

Let’s all strive to live in a world where emotion is outlawed and only pure rationality prevails. Yep, that’s the ticket. Emotion-supressing injection anyone?

I’m shocked by the premise of the OP.

Well, if you had posted this thread right away, you could’ve saved me the time of finding out for myself from your posts.