I am fed up with my sex drive

Yeah, at least cast a glance in their direction on every 20th stroke.

I “rough up the suspect.”

Damn, now I’ll never be able to watch Groundhog Day with a straight face.]

Anyway… I hear you on the libido issue. Mine’s not quite as bad, but still sky-high. (I also am single).

Depends on how flexible your back is.

Leading to what? Traction action?
You can hit the button and call the nurse, but she won’t come.

Lemme guess - you start out as the good cop, then turn into the bad cop.
mmm

Wow, you say “emotionally attracted to females” like it’s a bad thing.

Just a tip, but you might want to start referring to us as women, not females. Female is best used as an adjective - a female student, the female gender. Calling women females makes you sound like a twit harboring anger towards the people who won’t have sex with you or like a field biologist cataloging a new species. Neither of those is great for solving your problem.

When we were about 12, my friend Jay said he couldn’t wait to grow up and get married, “Cause then I can have sex whenever and how often I want!”
I often wonder how that worked out for him - my guess is he learned the err of his youthful fantasy rather quickly.

Assuming you are in your teens or early 20’s, being constantly horny is absolutely normal. You can probably get a roaring hardon just looking at ripe produce in the supermarket. “Wow, check out the size of those mellons! I bet I could shove that huge, thick cucumber into that big ass eggplant…”

Now if you are in your 50’s or 60’s, and using the little blue pills, call a doctor if your erection lasts for over four hours…and tell her to show up at your house wearing that short little smock and red high heels.

Does anyone come to mind, is there anyone in the past you had close sexual attraction too (or are currently). Do you have objects around your home that are from them or you associate with them - if so they could trigger your urges, try removing, placing out of site or destroying them. Anything you associate with ‘her’ such as songs or TV shows don’t watch/play.

You could also do a ceremonial rite of sorts where you draw up a document of separation between you and place it somewhere were you will periodically see. Though there are many ways to accomplish this, the above is just one idea.

Yank the crank, slam the ham, whip the willy…

Send me some of it. I’m slowing down and I don’t like it. :mad:

Polish the hammer, sharpen the halberd, temper the blade…

Oh come on!
32 posts and no one spanks the monkey?!

…like a motherfuck!

When the OP made his post in GQ about killing his desire for females I assumed he was a bisexual in a committed gay relationship and was having unwanted desire for women.

Now I don’t have a clue WTF is going on.

With splooge, supply exceeds demand. Just be glad you’re not one of those insect species that kill off unnecessary males. And being a male of a species that keep harems isn’t much better: instead of taking junior out in the yard to play catch, you have to tear his throat out before he gets big enough to do it to you.

If you have access to Netflix or the like, I’m told that the various entertainment outputs of the comedian Louis C. K. deal in various ways with your condition, in a funny but somewhat realistic and, perhaps, therapeutic way. At least you won’t feel, ahem, alone.

If you don’t have such access, reading Philip Roth’s book *Portnoy’s Complaint *might have a similar therapeutic effect. But I think Louis C. K. is closer to your particular situation.

gvozd, are you still reading here, after all the cold-hearted snark from most of the above?

This is the second (or third?) thread you’ve started on this or related stuff.

You haven’t said enough about your situation for anybody to figure out WTF (or lack thereof).

Are you an adult hetero male, socially dysfunctional and totally unsuccessful with the females? And totally frustrated? And absolutely certain that this can never be improved upon?

What result do you want (that you think may be possible)? Have you given up on ever getting it on with a female? How old are you? (Young, like 20’s? 30’s? 40’s? older?)

Do you want to divest and free yourself, totally and forever, from your sex needs so you’ll never be tormented by it again? Just like a junkie addict going cold-turkey?

Why do you not want drugs or medicine? They use it on convicted sex offenders to “chemically castrate” them. You’d have a hell of a time getting a supply for yourself, as no “ethical” doctor would have any sympathy with your frustration, or be willing to help out. But you might be able to find the right stuff in a farmacia in Tijuana, or get a Rx from a Mexican doctor. You have to ask around.

Or you could outright castrate yourself, or find a doc to do it for you. (Maybe an unethical veterinarian who’s hard up for some extra cash.) Some guys have done that.

You assert that therapy is useless. You are probably right. But have you tried it? If so, what kind of therapy have you tried?

suranyi, above, flippantly made the too-obvious suggestion: Get a girlfriend. Have you tried this? Have you been chronically unsuccessful? If so, for how long? Do you have a clue how?

What is your financial situation? Can you afford to do business with commercial providers? Have you tried it?

phouka thinks that you seem to think that being attracted to females is a bad thing. Is that right? Do you think that? And further comments that calling females “females” shows that you are angry and resentful toward females for not having sex with you. Is that correct? And that this is why they won’t. Which came first? Were you always angry at females? Or was there a time you felt good about them, but eventually became angry and embittered after you were chronically unsuccessful with them? How old are you again?

You’ve got it easy gvozd. My entire sex life is built upon fantasies about Emmy Jo from New Zoo Revue.

Before we can give any appropriate advice, we have to know what type of females. Humans? Sheep?

The advice is so different. One involves showering, the other moving to New Zealand.