I am now married to a commercial pilot!

Just a wee “bragging” thread - after several years of working his butt off (with a full time day job, university classes on the side and all) Mr. Gretchen became a commercial pilot last week. He still needs a few “pilot in command” hours to make it official, but he passed the flight test!

So, now that we need to spend a few dozen hours in a plane, we might take a few weeks and fly around North America. If there are any dopefests happening in early December (the only time I could get away from work), you may have a few extra Canadian guests!

I just had to brag. I’m so proud of him for sticking with this when (several times) it would have been so much easier fo him to quit and take a career path of less resistance. So few people go through the steps to do what they’ve always dreamed of doing, I think that this will be more than worth it in the end.

:slight_smile:

Congratulations to Mr. Gretchen! May he get an excellent job for an airlines so you can have flight benefits and travel all over the world for free :smiley: