I am so FLUSTRATED!!!

Oh good God, please don’t hink this is how we are in this state. The Missouri insult of “hoosier” is NOT related to anything in the state of Indiana. It’s just a local thing.

BTW - those toothless rednecks you refer to are the type to be called ‘hoosier’ in my neighborhood. And FTR, I’ve never seen a John Deere cap. I thought you posted somewhere that you lived in St Louis. From these desriptions, sounds like you live just outside of St Louis. I’m guessing South County. Am I close? And if you say Crystal City or Festus I am going to laugh my balls off - those two towns are redneck central.

You are probably referring to the Herdez racing team.

Their “Salsa Casera” kicks @ss!

Idioms? I’ve heard people call Texans that too.

Hey, don’t misunderestimate a Texan.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Yes, that’s right. Ex-roomie kept saying “Hendez”.

Crunchy, actually I live in the Ballwin/Chesterfield area. I just got lucky with “interesting neighbors”. As I mentioned, his dream is to be either a country singer or a wrestler…I’d think a wrestler who sings country music is the epitome of absurdity. But, I’m the weird one because I dance in the rain and have blonde streaks in my black hair!

Hey neighbor! So you’re the one dancing in the street everytime it rains!!! :slight_smile:

Now that it’s stopped raining…ayup MissB. I was the one begging for a butt-whuppin’ by wearing my Saints jacket. It is good exercise though. I put it on, go outside and run like hell ;p