I AM the epitomy of pathetic.

When I was in grade 4-6, my BESTEST freind in the whole world was toni. She and I pretended we were magic, and we would go onto the rocks behind my gramas house and pretend to fly and cast spells, and we vowed that we would be best freinds forever, and we were really close knit.

Then Melanie came along in grade 6.

From the begining I didn’t like Melanie. there was just something about her…

a few weeks after she came to our school, she and toni started to be freinds. And then they wold fight, thne they would make up, then they would fight, and it went on like that for a while. and all during that time, me and toni drifted apart more and more, until when I changed schools the next year( I wasn’t doing good in french immersion, according to my teacher, I was too “stupid” to be in immersion… she was fired last year.) and me and toni barely even talked together anymore. It was hell. I felt really sad, because we had been so close… I knew that it was melanie that had made her not like me anymore… melanie was always trying to find a way to make my life miserable. SO here I am, in grade 10, and you’de think I’de have grown out of missing toni and hating melanie right now, but it just doesn’t work that way.
Whenever I see her, I always make sure I’m looking my best, and I always seem aloof. I don’t know why, but I’m driven by this urge to impress her. I hate the fact that she took toni away from me. Granted, I have nessa now, who is a better best freind then Toni ever was, and who I trust and love more then anyone else I know, even my grampa holden(well, almost) but still, I always wonder what it would be like if melanie had never came along.

So today, I was talking to Lindsay(nessa’s boyfreind) on msn, and he said he was talk ing to Melanie. Right away, I changed my name to someting really cool( it was …and your point is…?) and I changed my profile, which I hadn’t done in months, and then I asked for her email. I added her, and she asked me if I added her. what did I tell her?

No, my freind added you, she was talking to lindsay and he told her to add you.

How could I say that I just wanted to ad her so I could find ways to impress her?

I then told her I had to go, and blockied her, and I’m about to unblock her and see If I can impress her even more…

I know, its pathetic, but for some reason I NEED to impress her. to show her that she didn’t hurt me by turing toni agaisnt me, which she actually did.

sigh damn hormones… I know they have something to do with it.

I am SO glad I’m not a teenager anymore.

Magicball, all I can say is been there, done that. What you think is earth-shattering now will turn out to be less important than a pile of beans.

This too shall pass.

You want to impress her because you’re a teenager. I’m not insulting you, I’m simply pointing out you’re in the midst of puberty. I’ve been there, everyone else has been there. You will eventually realize you don’t need to impress anyone, and save yourself a lot of heartache.

Until then, all I can say is you’re building up a bunch of memories than in ten years will cause you to look back and say, “What the hell was I thinking?”

Magic8Ball, I understand completely. I’m your age. I know EXACTLY how you feel. If you want to discuss it or anything else, feel free to im or email me (my email address and screen name are in my profile.) Hope to talk to you soon!

That’s “epitome.”

:slight_smile:

Or, more likely, “Oh GOD! I SO don’t want to think about that! EVER!”:smiley:

[sub]You could not pay me enough to be a teenager again.[/sub]

Snooooopy… thanks. I was unclear on the spelling of that…

I talked to her on msn, and she’s like “howed you get my email” I told her my freind put it on, and then she asked who my freind was, and I said “vanessa… you wouldn’t know her. she’s not part of your “gruop”.
m: I have a geuop?(exact spelling”
m8b:yeah, you know, the whole athletic, happy, giggly, “I love the world” preppy group." Also known as the popular ones.
m:right…
m8b: but I know you don’t want me on your list, and I certainly don’t want you on mine, I just haven’t had the time delete you.

Then I blocked her.

I don’t know why talking to her makes me so mad… cuz that was what I felt, mad… I wanted to strangle her for some odd reason.

oh well.

…some time later…

Red Eagle to Pappa Charlie, mission accomplis… no, wait. Not at all. Request permission to be congruent.