I beat the Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker!!

I’m planning on finishing Wind Waker (as I’ve had it since it first came out, like 3 years ago…), but is it really worth it? I’ve really like all the other games, but this one just seems so dull and has so many uninteresting side quests. (Like I really bought the game to take pictures of things).

I’m just now in the part before you meet up with Gannon (his castle) and am looking for inspiration. Please tell me something cool to get me started again!

I actually asked for a GameCube and this game for a Christmas present, so you can imagine my disappointment.

Metroid Prime made up for it though.

The Wind Waker was the only Zelda game I ever completed so for that reason I liked it! We have the N64 games and two of the NES games in the house but only my dad ever really played them - Majoras Mask was just weird and Ocarina of Time was just too long. Its been so long since the NES was out I only vaguely remember the games, which game was it where you could burn away the trees to show hidden places?

Anyway seeing that this is a thread about Wind Waker and therefore about the Gamecube, does anyone know if theres any plans for a new Mario game? I thought Sunshine was great!

Well I thought Puppet Ganon was kinda hard… And it explains everything at the end. Have you gotten your light arrows yet? Those light arrows are amazing.

You and me both.

I’ve heard they’re making a Mario version of DDR but I’m not sure about anything adventure wise. Sunshine was a great game though.

I finished Wind Waker, & really liked it.

After Mario Sunshine, you should play Paper Mario. It’s great! Don’t be turned off by the “paper” aspect, after five minutes you don’t even notice.

Really? Is the fight style the same as it was in the N64 version? I don’t get taking turns in fighting. It makes no sense and it really turned me off, same happened with the Lord of the Rings game, The Third Age.

DDR, is that the Dance game?

Yeah, Dance Dance Revolution.

Yeah, it does involve lots of turn based fighting, but there a lot more to it than that. You might try renting it first and see if it bothers you, before buying it.

Colecting all those statues was hard. They just toss in so many things into these games. I’ve got 13 more to collect for the Minish Cap. Final Fantasy’s like that too. My SOP for games is to play about 75 or 80% through right away, then I usually erase my game and start over. Because I know if I complete the game I wont be going back to get everything for a while.

I think the trick to MM and that town in WW was you had to spy on people. They had a routine that they stuck to and in order to get everything you had to know exactly what they were up to the whole time. Not too difficult as none of them had too exciting of a life. And the days flew by pretty quickly. I was really ready for that in MM since that was one of the things that I’d been wanting for awhile.

I think the Zelda games are the only ones I could get it up for to write a walkthrough. Not for others but just for the fun of seeing how much of the game I really know. Now if only I had a girlfriend to share that passion, it’d get done.