I do not remember the last 60 or so minutes before closing time last night.

As long as the two don’t happen at the same time. :eek:

I bet you killed a hooker with your car after having sex with her in the back. Better check your phone for pix.

Then there is just refers to someone by the time, assuming getting drunk on a lineal scale. That’s a 9 (pm) was the highest and 2 am was the lowest.

Tying this thread and this one together, the secret to getting laid is to realize at 10 pm what your beer goggles are going to be saying at 2 am and beating the crowd.

But just don’t try this in front of your buddies, or you will never, ever live it down.

I like the way you think, lady!

I wouldn’t put it past me.

I’m waiting for the pop-up ad at the bottom to say “Earn money while you sleep!”

No no no–drinking may have a MeanOldLady problem [/Chuck Norris schtick].

Are any parts of your ahem anatomy more sore than usual?

I once woke up convinced someone had picked my pocket and dumped sand on me.

Turns out it wasn’t sand in my bra - it was salt from all the body shots; it just took me a couple hours to get it all back in my head. I am cursed with never being able to forget what happened the night before. It *always *comes back…

My head did a bit, yes. :wink:

Your pocket was definitely picked, though?

Nope, just spent it all on shots… Not too many boys buying a girl drinks when you are at the gay bar.

Where does it say that she spilled any?

That’s your change. You obviously bought a ticket on the Blackout Express.

I’m sad I don’t enter the drunken-babble phase of drinking until after blacking out, because when else can you have a 30 minute conversation about opening a nationwide chain of restaurants that specialize in bat-blood-based cuisine.

Come over to North Japan sometime MOL and I’ll buy ya a drink (or ten) ^^