I don't know where to go from here (work related)

All signs point to “yes.” :slight_smile: Yeah, if you’re getting married and having kids, you need to get out of her toxic atmosphere like RFN. (Not that people not getting married and having kids should stick around for abuse - just that you will be having incredible stress from two major life changes and you don’t need her power-tripping bullshit on top of it.)

Yesterday, the branch manager called me into her office. She said she noticed things had been strained lately and wanted an honest answer as to what was going on. I told her all about the bullying, my fear of retaliation, etc. She said it’s not fair for me to have to feel this way and that no one should feel this way at work. What I said was very “disheartening” and was saddened to hear it.

What’s more, my whistle blowing got some of the other girls to admit that she’s been bullying them, too. She doesn’t do this in front of others, so I had no idea that the other girls were being bullied, too. They came forward after I talked to the branch manager. (The branch manager asked us all if the teller supervisor had been “making a hostile workplace” and the other girls spoke up.)

I’m still applying for a transfer. Too many bad memories at that place. I have a feeling the teller supervisor will be in some real trouble. I need to get away from that branch.

Thank you everyone for your advice in this. I don’t know if I could have done it without the support I got from everyone here.

I don’t think you understood my post.

Normally I’m a pretty good self starter and will do whatever it takes to get the job done. But if you give me no work to do, act like a bitch and yell at me when I show any kind of initiative to do anything, you have effectively managed me into doing nothing. At least until I find a new job.

Good on you for speaking up. Very well done! Hopefully the transfer will come through.

Yup - fingers crossed for you.

Yay, way to go! :slight_smile: