I drove by the James Randi Educational Foundation today at lunch

When I learned the place was in Ft. Lauderdale, I wasn’t working there, and kinda forgot about it. Meant to go, only about 45 minutes away, but never got around to it.

Now I’ve been working in Ft. Lauderdale for a year, and totally forgot about it until today, when I did some errands that took me a slightly different direction than I normally go. Passed by it on the way back to work, if I had more time I would have stopped. I might have some time next week.

I’ve been a major skeptic for a while now, I need to check the place out. I don’t know what a visitor might be able to see or do though, it might just be offices. The web page (http://www.randi.org/) doesn’t describe anything about the physical place itself, that I can find.

Anybody been there?

There’s just a few offices. Also a small library with books on a variety of paranormal subjects.

On the last Wednesday of the month at 7pm, there’s a discussion group. Anyone can attend, so you can check out the place then.

Thanks, I might check that out. Is Randi ever there in those discussion groups?

Randi is usually there. And he always has good stories to tell.

Or you could knock on the door and pretend to be an itinerent spoon-straightener.

Sounds interesting, thanks!