I feel it's right for me to pit the WBC

Yeah, well we only have your word on that, don’t we?

Wayne Gretzky?

The WBC doesn’t care about god. They care about money. Their entire organization is one big money-making scam, where they try to be as offensive as legally possible so that people then attempt to infringe on their rights and they can sue them. Period. Give them no more consideration than you would a guy on a corner running a game of Find the Lady.

Wait, squamous *and *rugose? Or just squamous?

Cthulu is the streaming online version.

What on this green earth does “pedantic” have to do with anything?

Really, you make it sound like that is as bad as picketing funerals - whcih, by the way, is very bad, so if anyone wants to stage a demonstration at his funeral, I recommend showing up in sober clothes and maintaining a solemn demeanor. With Rainbow pins, of course.

I also do not understand your OP - you are castigating Phelps for not committing acts of deadly terrorism? Bad as I think picketing funerals is, I would have to say that bombing them would be worse.

In fact, Phelps has declared a Holy War.

So, what your saying is, that they are IRL trolls? And IIRC, Rule 14 of the Internet states that if you argue with a troll, the troll automatically wins. Then that means… FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Actually, I was going to wear a Guy Fawkes mask, like the rest of my friends.

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

Bra-vo slow clap

In case anyone misreads, I approve of the quoted post snippet.

Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn!

And Jesus spoke unto the internet people, saying, “Feed ye not the trolls, but let them starve, for they art wicked and unholy, and with their words would incite you to anger.”

Not quite a literal translation.

What? well that is shameful!FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

And that’s fine, as long as you wear a navy blue business suit - black being a bit much for non-family/close friend.

(A woman without a navy blue business suit can wear any dress without warm colors or a floral print. A man without a navy blue business suit should buy one. They come in handy. Actually, any woman should, too, they’re great for job interviews.)

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.

What meaning am I missing?

Not anymore!

Yeah, but even though I’m humanafterall here, you have no idea as to my true identity.