I fought the law and I won.

DID. Past tense. This was going on 10 years ago now. I had gotten a bogus ticket two days before I moved to a new house. I contested it, and the notice of my court date got sent to the old address, so I never showed up in court. It got straightened out eventually and the judge dismissed the ticket.

Don’t cops usually wait till they have plates before turning on the lights? Instead of blowing their wad early without even undressing the stripper. Come up reasonably close behind you, get information needed, BOOM, you’re fucked.

Well, that is the way it should work…

When I got pulled over yesterday, the cop said it took him two miles to catch me. So not always.

Here’s how I fought and won. It was a speeding ticket. Now, I wuz speeding but the female cop wrote the ticket up for 15 MPH higher than I was going and lied her ass off during the “trial”- all the while flirting with the “judge”. :mad:

So, I am a Bureaucrat supreme, so I wrote up an Appeal (took me about 4 hours) and filed it. Now, really, the DA doesn’t have time around here to fight Traffic Appeals, so he didn’t even bother to “respond”, which meant I won. :stuck_out_tongue:

If she hadn’t have lied on the ticket, and hadn’t pulled that crap with the judge, I would have paid it and went to Traffic School. But she had to fuck with me to show that Female cops have big dicks too, I guess. So I had to fight back, and did so perfectly legally.