I found iampunha. Thanks anyway!

He was just with his friends.

Since Friday night!!!

And didn’t think that he needed to let his family know where he was. And here it is Sunday afternoon!

Okay, sorry to have bothered everybody.

Let’s all get together and yell at iampunha!

phantomdiver
iampunha’s mom and mad at him

Sure gave me a fright when I saw the first thread, and who started it. And it took about 20 minutes to load, too.

Dammit, Patrick, what the hell did you do that for? Worrying your mom, and on Mother’s Day, too!

LaurAnge and Guinastasia, thank you for your kind posts.

And epicurius, too. S/he was a pillar of strength on IM.

Anyway, he still isn’t home, but at least he said he’d be home today. Which I guess should be good enough for me.

– Patrick, if you’re reading this, THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO LIVE ON CAMPUS!

’punha, don’t do that to family!

There’s a special place in hell for people who make family worry needlessly, and you shouldn’t be tempting that kind of fate, dammit!

Man, I’ve never heard of a guy whose parents want him to move out to on-campus housing, but opts to still stay at home(?).

Bad Paddy. No biscuit.
Thanks for updating us phantomdiver

I was wondering what this thread was about, having had an especially busy weekend. Now that I’ve read it, I can now join in with the rest of you all: Patriick, you shouldn’t make your mother and family worry needlessly! At least carry a cell phone around with you, and use it to check in every so often. That way, your mom knows where you are, and won’t worry about that, at least.

(written by someone whose brother never turns on his cell phone when Mom wants to call him and see where he is)

Oh, and I apologize for mistyping Patrick’s name in my post. That must have been especially worrying for you, phantomdiver. Knowing my mother’s “paranoid worries” (what my siblings and I call them), you probably worried that he had been kidnapped or worse! :eek:

Oh, and I apologize for mistyping Patrick’s name in my post. That must have been especially worrying for you, phantomdiver. Knowing my mother’s “paranoid worries” (what my siblings and I call them), you probably worried that he had been kidnapped or worse! :eek:

Punha, man, you screwed up. Moms worry when they expect you home. My mom lives with ME, I own the place, and if I choose to not come home, I phone and leave a message, not to ask permission, which I do not need, but as a courtesy 'cuz she worries. You owe PD an apology.

Paddy, dear, shame on you. shakes my finger at you reprovingly As a fellow mom, that is so not cool. You definitely owe the 'rents an apology on that one.

I am glad that you’re okay.

{{{{{{pd&hubby}}}}}}

{{{{{{Patrick}}}}}} ('cuz I’m glad you’re okay)

Paddy, dear, shame on you. shakes my finger at you reprovingly As a fellow mom, that is so not cool. You definitely owe the 'rents an apology on that one.

I am glad that you’re okay.

{{{{{{pd&hubby}}}}}}

{{{{{{Patrick}}}}}} ('cuz I’m glad you’re okay)

So, did he come home yet?

Hehehe…Patrick’s in trou-ble!!!