[QUOTE=JThunder]
I can’t stand it. I just can’t stand it.
Any more of this and I’ll be needing psychiatric help.
[/QUOTE]
That will be five cents.
[QUOTE=JThunder]
I can’t stand it. I just can’t stand it.
Any more of this and I’ll be needing psychiatric help.
[/QUOTE]
That will be five cents.
[QUOTE=Annie-Xmas]
That will be five cents.
[/QUOTE]
You should let the Great Pumpkin EAT YOU! ![]()
[QUOTE=Annie-Xmas]
That will be five cents.
[/QUOTE]
So the Doctor is IN ?
[QUOTE=kingpengvin]
because everyone wants a rock to wind a piece of string around.
[/QUOTE]
No, no. Everybody wants prosthetic foreheads on their real heads.
[QUOTE=kingpengvin]
So the Doctor is IN ?
[/QUOTE]
REAL IN
Leave us not for get me and my naturally curly hair. The best hair is always naturally curly.
[QUOTE=Sean Factotum]
Blockhead.
[/QUOTE]
This isn’t the Pit, sir.
[QUOTE=Dinsdale]
Watched this with the family for the countlessth time last night.
The conclusion was WTF is with the WWI flying ace interlude?!
Not the whole hallucination, but primarily the end.
He climbs into a deserted farmhouse and poof! he is at the party.
And then when they leave the party, it sure looks like they are walking out Charlie Brown’s front door.
[/QUOTE]
That’s because it is…Lucy’s house, I guess? It couldn’t be Charlie Brown’s house, since he didn’t throw the party and he wasn’t supposed to be invited. Snoopy isn’t really a World War I flying ace, he’s just pretending.
Wasn’t it Patty’s (not Peppermint Patty, the brunette that always has her hair up) party?
And yeah Snoopy’s life goes into and out of fantasy. He has a good imagination. The scenery in his imaginary adventures was never drawn so richly in the strips though.
Do You See This Tree? It Is A Fir Tree. It’s Called A Fir Tree Because It Gives Us Fur, For Coats, It Also Gives Us Wool In The Wintertime
This Is An Elm Tree. It’s Very Little, But It Will Grow Up Into A Giant Tree, An Oak. You Can Tell How Old It Is By Counting Its Leaves
[QUOTE=control-z]
Wasn’t it Patty’s (not Peppermint Patty, the brunette that always has her hair up) party?
[/QUOTE]
There is (was) a (not Peppermint) Patty in the gang, but she had light-colored hair. The brunette was Violet.
[QUOTE=kaylasdad99]
There is (was) a (not Peppermint) Patty in the gang, but she had light-colored hair. The brunette was Violet.
[/QUOTE]
THAT’S IT!
This is where we could use an animated smilie that spins around.
[QUOTE=Der Trihs]
Hey, those are pretty rare, even if they don’t do too much damage. It’s about as hard to find as Jack, although you don’t get a badge for it.
See, I can make cryptic in-jokes too !
[/QUOTE]
Must have taken a heroic effort on your part.
[QUOTE=Shecky]
I’m ashamed. All I could think was Twisted Sister’s “I Wanna Rock!”
ROCK!!!
[/QUOTE]
You’re not the only one.
I gotta rock. (link SFW but with sound)
[QUOTE=The New and Improved Superman]
Sorry to hear about your Halloween old pal. But anyway, my folks are going to my aunt’s for Thanksgiving dinner. They wanted me to come along, but I told them that my old pal “Thun” would be MORE THAN HAPPY to have me over for the holiday! In fact, I knew you wouldn’t mind if I invited some of my own friends along as well. Well, thanks for the invite. We’ll be there Thanksgiving Day at about 3, 'kay? See you then!
[/QUOTE]
But all I can make is cold cereal and maybe toast!
[QUOTE=anyrose]
Do You See This Tree? It Is A Fir Tree. It’s Called A Fir Tree Because It Gives Us Fur, For Coats, It Also Gives Us Wool In The Wintertime
This Is An Elm Tree. It’s Very Little, But It Will Grow Up Into A Giant Tree, An Oak. You Can Tell How Old It Is By Counting Its Leaves
[/QUOTE]
Snow falls up, Charlie Brown.