I hate Jacksonville Nazis

Is that absolute numbers, or per capita? I can’t check without a login.

If it wasn’t banned by treaty, Florida would be the perfect place for a newer large scale “White Sands” type above ground nuclear test grounds*
*Unannounced, of course.

Yeah, it’s not surprising at all if the states with the biggest populations have bigger absolute numbers.

Florida ranks third in population, but 25th in hate crimes as of 2020. Of the states mentioned as ranking in the top ten for hate crimes, only California has a greater population than Florida. Massachusetts, with only a third as many people, far outranked Florida in that dubious category.

On a per capita basis according to the F.B.I., Florida did not make the top ten for hate crimes, while D.C., New Jersey, Massachusetts and Connecticut did.

https://www.findlaw.com/legalblogs/criminal-defense/10-states-with-the-most-hate-crimes-per-capita/

One could speculate that some states/locales are more diligent about reporting hate crimes than others.

I was thinking the same thing.

I expect there’s a vast gulf between what Florida calls a hate crime, and what California calls one.

I should probably add that I am (technically) a Florida resident, although my primary residence is in the UK. The weather is lovely in Florida and part of the family live there full-time, but my god, is most of the state a cultural and intellectual wasteland (although I rather like Tampa).

Not surprised that it’s a hotbed of white supremacy, but the sheer brazenness of it is appalling.

Ahhh, but the Cyber Ninjas are (were) Floridian! They were imported to Arizona to perform their “audit”:

I think it’s more appropriately an “odd it”.

“Fraudit” appeared here frm time to time.

Nazis. I hate those guys.” (maybe I’m in the wrong thread)