I hate when I do that in the MMP! - old

It’s quiet out there…too quiet!!!

This morning the folks who own the place behind us came out and took down most of the front fence, the trailer awning and hauled the shed off. They also unhooked the furnace and it is in the middle of the back yard now.

Usually the climbing roses are full of little brown birds arguing while the quail and doves scratch around under the feeders. Our back yard usually has constant activity, but it is super quiet now.

I think they flew away from all the busyness and noise and don’t recognize the place now because they’ve lost their landmarks cause the workers have been gone for a couple of hours now.

But at least now we know that they are going to pull that firetrap out and bring something else in. We still aren’t seeing any permits online, but that doesn’t really mean much because the permit dept is always backed up.

That’s a good start!

I think our housekeeper deserves a raise.

Small town life at it’s best :slight_smile:

Hubs was pretty bald by the time he was 25. After he got out of the Corp, he grew the fringe out into a straggly little rat tail, then gave that up and went back to shaving his head and letting his beard grow.

Safe travels.

You always make the very best plans :slight_smile:

I have been wondering about birds up that high. Do they nest up there? If you put a bird feeder out what sort of birds would visit? Do they fly into the windows often?

It does make good sense, or at least it makes more sense than my not-great method. I’ve watched enough baking shows to get the concept but the cooks are like your experienced Dough Roller Guy and make it look easy and effortless because they’ve done it a gillion times.

Oh, the workers are back, time to relocate to the porch again. It’s starting to warm up, low 80s at 1230 so the laptop will stay inside. I always worry about water damage when I turn the misters on.