I HATE YOU, you inconsiderate ass!

He has a set of two speakers and a subwoofer that he plugs into the iPod. Or company policy doesn’t allow headphones because you need to be able to talk to the other workers and hear the overhead speaker. We have a small radio/CD player (technically, we’re not supposed to have anything, but most stores have a small radio because the music pumped overhead by satellite in will drive you nuts after awhile). Then he started bringing his iPod. He doesn’t seem to take “I don’t want to listen to that now.” for an answer. I’ve tried to be nice about it, but I’m going to have to go in Monday and be a bitch because I’m just so sick of listening to his crap every day that I’m about to rip my hair out.

We don’t “take turns.” He turns off my stuff the second I walk out of the room, and turns his back on. So I quit even trying.

Sorry, Beelzebubba, I don’t really have anything against bald people (or my boss).

In his case, it’s a guy that’s 26 years old, wears one of those seatbelt belt buckles, weird clothes, baggy pants, and spikes his hair out with tons of gel while you can see it thinning on top when he turns around.

I mean yeah, if you try to dress like you’re 17 while you’re getting lovehandles and thin on top, I’m going to laugh at you to. The stupid part is that it isn’t so obvious when he wears his hair without all the gunk in it, but his judgement in hairstyles seems to be dangerously close to his taste in music.

you to == you too. Preview is my friend.

And sometimes the people who bring stuff in, like sweaty Gubmint employees who come on to you. :wink:

Gee thanks, I had forgotten all about that. :mad:

Sorry, didn’t mean to pour salt in an old wound.

Sure you can. Just send me five bucks.

Psychonaut, i have a walkman that gets TV band channels, I do not think it was any more than $40, it has a tape player, and digital fm/am tuning.