I have a giraffe's pelvis.

Man, I just never know where these threads are gonna go.

I keep reading the thread title as saying you have a giraffe’s penis. “Is he bragging or complaining?” I ask myself.

Carry on.

Do you also have an obese donkey?

This reminds me of a passage from Dick Whittinghill’s “Helen Trump” sketch on KMPC radio in the mid-'70s:
“…Are [Biffy and Cuddles] compatible? Not likely. Cuddles liked to raise house plants. When she told Biffy she had a ‘trailing aspidistra,’ he said ‘Wear a girdle, it won’t show!’ And wait’ll Biffy gets a taste of her cooking! Her specialty? Leg of Spam!”…

They are indeed. We took our then-barely-two-year-old son to see them a year and a half ago – his first attending of an artistic public performance. He enjoyed it.

They haven’t changed one iota. I felt like drinking some Tab cola and wearing my bell-bottoms while listening to the Carpenters.

Your polyester bell-bottoms? :smiley:

The very ones.

The Straight Dope on the giraffe’s pelvis:

In an article on Page 40 of Games Magazine, October 1984, is a drawing of a giraffe’s skeleton. The pelvis is flat and wide, with the backbone inserted in “front” instead of “on top,” and the thigh bones connected with ball-and-socket joints at the sides, much like with a human pelvis.
The strange one is the kangaroo pelvis!

I have part of a whale’s skull.

Marius,* is that you?*