I have a teeth ache.

But there’s nothing wrong with my teeth. I have a sinus issue. I’m using a Nettie Pot (yuck), hot packs (better), sinus meds and tylenol with mixed success.
Sometimes I hurt from my eyes to my clavical, sometimes just my teeth, or occasionally just my cheek. Then, other times I’m fine.
I’m tired of being tired. I haven’t slept more than a couple hours for three nights. I’m cranky with my husband, while he is being as gentle and caring as anyone could be. He has to go to work tomorrow, so I’ll have to peel my own grapes then…:frowning:

I just want to whine.

Shouldn’t you be seeing a doctor to treat the infection?

I hope you feel better soon.

I know how you feel. I am on antibiotics again. I have been on antibiotics for my sinus issues more often than not over the last 2 years waiting for surgury (so far this year I have been off the antibiotics for two weeks. I have recently been listed as urgent so hopefully I will get the surgery soon. It is amazing how painful it is.

Boy, do I feel for you. My sinuses do that with some regularity. But the Neti pot and bourbon keep it down to a dull ache most times.

I am seeing a doctor. The treatment is as I’m doing. It just takes time.

I’ll keep the bourbon in mind… will vodka work?

I had sinus surgery for a persistent infection. I was so miserable before the surgery. The surgery helped me a lot. Good Luck. I sure hope you feel better soon.

I started having this within the last year or so - aching upper teeth means a cold or other sinus issue is coming on. I’ve never heard of anybody else having it, so thanks for making me feel less weird, at least.

It depends if you’re using it in the neti pot or not.

Ouch. No, the saline is bad enough.

I hit a new low last night. I’ll have to e-mail my doc this morning. I think it’s time for antibiotics.
He thought just getting my sinuses open would be enough, but I spiked a fever last night, not to mention the nausea and dizziness.

I’m up now after getting hubby off to work. Yes, I know he could do it himself, but, I like doing it. Now I’m going back to bed for a couple more hours.

The surgeon who did my sinus surgery, recommended 1/2 ounce of Apple Cider Vinegar, twice a day, (shoot it back like a shot of tequila), to thin the mucus and give your body the upper hand at draining it away, (usually as you sleep!) There is something in the apple skin which naturally thins mucus, it’s concentrated as the vinegar is fermented with the skins on the apples. If you’re having a cold or congestion problem it will clear your sinus(s) in a couple of minutes, it’s very surprising.

It worked really well, even helping to clear my sinusitis, which is notoriously difficult to throw.

It’s way, way cheaper than over the counter meds, or prescriptions. If I’d known about this 20 yrs ago I could have saved enough money to buy a damn car! If you have some in your pantry, I highly recommend you give it a try.