I have been Essured!

No more babies for us. Just got done having coils put in my Fallopian tubes. It wasn’t too bad. Feeling crampy and a bit woozy but OK.

Take another percocet and take a nap. By the time you wake up, the crampy and woozy will be gone.

My HSG is on March 11th. I can’t wait. I am SO EFFING SICK of being on the Pill–I haven’t been on it in years and it’s really screwing with me. I hope the surgery took–he had a bit of trouble getting to my left tube.

Ooh, I will be sending dye-blocking vibes your way. And yeah, as much as it’s cool how many birth control options the modern world has, a lot of them still kind of suck. I’m so glad to be done with the insertion so I can go off the norethindrone which has given me insomnia and severe depression. So condoms it is for 3 months :frowning: But hopefully then we’ll be golden.

I’m too paranoid; I can’t use just condoms. I cannot be pregnant again.

Are you feeling better? After the surgery I was worried that the recovery would be rough, but it wasn’t bad at all. I stayed up until the time when they said I could take another percoset, took it, and then took a two-hour nap. When I woke up, I felt fine.