I Have The Most Retarded Lawn Crew Ever

Says the guy too offended to actually type out the word Asshole. :rolleyes:

You can, of course, stick your rolleyes up your *ss.
If you followed the link in my email, you’d see I have no problem with the word in the pit. I use it with unfortunate frequency, but try not to type it out in MPSIMS, being a kinder, gentler forum

Pardon my ignorance, but is that an actual medical condition?

If he does really do what you say he does, how does he do it? I mean, isn’t there something called a “refractory period” for men which, I understand, is the time a man needs to spend cooling off after having ejaculated.

How many times can a man ejaculate in a day. There has to be ‘stuff’ to ejaculate. I am not sure about the rate at which the seminal fluid and sperms are produced but isn’t this “masturbating all the time” going to create a difficult-to-meet level of demand.

And if he is a successful “all time” masturbater, could he also perform “all time” regular intercourse with a normal woman? Or would that put him off?

If he is otherwise ok, and is not suffering any drawbacks on account of this abnormality, I think it is awesome. Man if I could enjoy the sensation of ejaculation all day and still be ok in all other ways, I would have no complaints.

Well, I don’t claim to know all the particulars about this guy’s case, but I believe it’s a matter of “this feels good, so I’m going to do it”. He doesn’t have the wherewithal to understand there are times and places this is appropriate, and times and places it is not.

As to frequency, I happy to say I have no idea exactly how often he delves into self-gratification. However, I’ve been told that he’s had to be given medical treatment a couple of times. Seems to me that whacking off that much would run counter to the “this feels good” bit, but hey, whatever fertilizes your petunias.

I think you’re overlooking the fact that it’s not that we don’t want the insults spelled out, it’s that we just don’t want them outside the Pit at all. If you want to vent, go ahead and do so; just do it in the Pit.

Not to mention that the diluting of insults gets to be disconcerting as well as incomprehensible.

Pretty soon we’ll have one poster telling another that he’s a ***, that he should g **** a *****, and ***** the ***** *****up *** ***, and then the whole forum will disintegrate into a shower of **************.

I believe the word you are looking for is “masturbateur”

Hey, if there’s grass on the field…

They would probably do a better job with my lawn than I could anyway.

…play with your balls?

Knock yourself out! They could use a bit of excitement. :smiley:

Oooh! I know this one!

14 letter word, must be a noun…

“Circumlocution”

voluptuousness?

ungratefulness?

underclothings?

subdisciplines?

spermatophores?

skullduggeries?

overstatements?