I heard John Kerry is well-hung

ShibbOleth, as wifey of the tall, lean DeathLlama…it’s true. So there’s my cite. :wink:

Kerry is half-Jewish and half WASP. His father, Richard Kerry, was the son of Austrian Jews. (Obviously, he converted to Catholicism.) The name Kohen was changed to Kerry.

His mother is from the wealthy Boston WASP elite, known as the “Boston Brahmins.” Conincidentally, this family line shares an ancestor with the Bush family, a 16th century Englishman named Edmund Reade

All depends on what kind and length of rope you are using…

:: d&r ::

I think it was Kohn, no e. And the name Kerry, I read today, was picked out of a book of Irish names. :stuck_out_tongue: Combine that with living in Massachusetts and it’s no no wonder plenty of people (including Kerry himself, apparently) figured his family was mostly Irish.

And, as biographies like to note when discussing the ‘patrician’ side of his personality, one of his ancestors (on mom’s side) was John Winthrop, the first governor of Massachusetts Bay Colony.

I didn’t know that. Does that mean he’s somehow distantly related to the British monarchy as well?

Has the writer of the OP got a thing about John Kerry and penises? This is the second thread that he’s posted recently with strange photos of Kerry - the other one was locked by a moderator.

Maybe the OP writer’s first name is Monica? :smiley:

Based on my experience, tall, lean dudes are more endowed “down there.”

Then again, he was biracial (black and white), so that may have had something to do with it too.

In another thread on this list, I think it was “Guns are for Cowards” a majority of the liberals were chiming in with “Gun owners have small penises.”

Now John kerry is a self-admitted gun owner…

So which is it??? You can’t have it both ways!

and he has two adult sons :smiley:

Uh, you do realize that many, maybe most, women would run screaming from the room if faced with something the size that that photo suggests? Most of us have a fondness for keeping our intestines intact, thank you very much.

For the most part, a desire for a, er, large endowment, is a man thing. Most of us women don’t care much unless it’s very small.

I’ve been saying all along what a big dick Kerry is.

Yes, I know, but it had to be said.

By the way, Snakespirit:

1. You’re talking to a different group of people,
  2. I don’t think ‘the majority of liberals’ said any such thing,
    and 3) PLEASE lighten up.

Of course he’s hung like a horse! Why do you think he has that smug grin on his face? :smiley:

Adam