I heard John Kerry is well-hung

Take a look at this!

Depending on how you look at it, it’s either an innocuous rumple in Kerry’s pants, or the outline of an enormous monster-cock. Most tall, thin guys like him are well-hung, so I don’t entirely rule out the latter. Yet another reason to put the man in office.

Dude, that picture would make his dick about two feet long.

Damn, that guy’s got a big dick.

Looks like a rumple to me. In any case, if having an enormous schlong didn’t help Gore, what makes you think it’ll help Kerry?

(Quagmire On) All Right! Giggity Giggity Giggity!(Quagmire off) :smiley:

Nah, he just sticks a ketchup bottle down there to “stuff the ballot box,” so to speak.

I don’t know if Kerry is well hung or not, but I bet a lot of people think he ought to be!

Lucky Teresa. :wink:

Originally posted by PaulFitzroy
Quote:

Cite?
:eek:

Damnit, if I want to read reports about the presidential staff, I expect to see what … never mind.

That’s a hanging chad.

He he he he, he said presidental staff!

He has a face like a horse. Why shouldn’t he be hung like one?

Considering the comments made about Kerry’s face, does this mean he’s hung like a horse?

Bastard! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m John Kerry, and I approve this thread.

So that’s what’s pulling his eyes down.

The Irish curse gets over-shadowed by the French charmes.

Seems kinda tacky of him to wear pants that have a big green circle around the crotch, not to mention the arrow.

Thank you, lieu. I almost shot coffee out my nose. Just wasn’t what I was expecting, I guess.

Oh, come on, Pool! It’s just common knowledge.
–Deathllama
(6-4, 178lbs, desperately wanting this to become common knowledge.)

At 6’4" I’m guessing you need at least another pound, pound and a half for this to be true.

Holy shat, you’re one lean dude!