I just read "Einstein's Dreams" and it was amazing. What else would you recommend?

It was a great book and I read it in one sitting. I usually HATE fiction books as I feel I can’t take much out of them. I enjoy learning and expanding my mind.

On that note Einstein’s Dreams was an amazing book. Although it was fiction I learned so much from it. I want more! What would you recommend reading that would have the same impact as Einstein’s Dreams?

Cosmicomics and t zero might be what you’re looking for.

I have nothing to recommend, chefIL11. I just wanted to say that that truly is my favorite book of fiction of all time. I’ve tried to get so many people to read it and their response is usually, “Meh.”

I thought for awhile that maybe* I * was in a parallel universe… and maybe the book didn’t exist at all…

I’m going to go out on a limb here and recommend Illusion by Paula Volsky.

It’s fantasy fiction based on the history of the French Revolution. It’s very well-written and intelligent, and to me it’s the same catagory of book as Einstein’s Dreams (i.e. fantasy fiction based on real life events).

Einstein’s Dreams is sort of a one-off really.

The Science of Discworld books (The Science of Discworld, The Science of Discworld II:The Globe, The Science of Discworld III: Darwin’s Watch) will teach you stuff alright…in a very odd and funny way.

You might even end up a Discworld fan, Og help you (they’re strangely addictive books…I have all but the last 2…waiting for the paperbacks).