I just saw a shooting...

more info on the shooting… http://www.binghamtonpress.com/binghamtonnews/local/Sanews1.html

A friend is someone who likes you even though you’re as ugly as a hat full of assholes.
Zettecity

Thanks for the link Zette. I skimmed the Oneonta Daily Star this morning and could find nothing on it anywhere. We’re talking an hour away by car and not a word about it in the paper. Sheesh. Hope you got some sleep last night.

Funnee,
I’m surprised- my sister works in Cooperstown and they were talking about it all afternoon yesterday. She knew before I even called her and I called about an hour after it happens. Hmmmmm- strange!
Yep, I slept OK…I’m a bit less freaked today. Just glad it seems that he was aiming at a particular person and not just shooting all over, or I probobly wouldn’t be typing this.
Zette

A friend is someone who likes you even though you’re as ugly as a hat full of assholes.
Zettecity

Hey Satan:

When they shoot down at the ground like that it’s called “squirrelling”.

Shots fired at the ground at a shallow enough angle (like those that caused the sparks) are an easier way to hit you than those fired directly at you in a crisis situation. It eliminates the “up and down” and accentuated the “towards” of aiming.

Also a really good way to nail someone hiding behind something (like a parked car or a dumpster).

Just tryin’ to help.

Actually, Deads Flowers, he aimed stright down the street is what I meant to say, not down at the ground. Me and my roomie were on the side of the street, whereas he was directly in the middle.

I think he was gonna shoot us, but decided to scare us instead. It worked.

The sparks came from the gun itself, not the ground.

But thanks for the concern… I think…