I just saw SPY GAME and I have 2 questions about it.

#1. Did americans really walk around out in the open like nothing was going on in Beruit back then? Brad Pitt and the one chick sure seemed to find it pretty homey. The chick especially.

#2. Wasn’t the time spread just a TAD wide to be believable in the movie? Redford and Pitt in Vietnam both looked the same as they did in the proposed 1991 of the movie. I am wondering if they made the setting 1991 because if they would have made it 2001 then they would have had to account for some non-aging CIA agents.

What did you think of the movie? I really liked it. IT was much better than I thought it would be. I am not a huge Pitt fan but I liked watching him get his ass beat. :slight_smile:

On a side note, I couldn’t do a search for a thread about this movie because spy is only 3 letters long and it wouldn’t let me. Anyone know a way around that?

I saw the movie in the theater when it first came out. I suppose it would have been too much trouble to make Robert Redford’s face look any younger. As for the other part of your question, weren’t journalists given a pretty wide swath by combatants on either side?