I just washed a spider.

If I could just get the spiders to eat junk mail. My mailbox is starting to look like a prop from a haunted house with all of the webs on it. As long as the spiders don’t get in the mailbox, I’ll leave 'em.

The next time you want to fire up the grill, check the venturi tubes underneath for spider webs. There’s something about those tubes that spiders just adore.

MMMM… spider smoked ribs!

Wow. Should I click on the “Brown Recluse Spiders” link or the “Washer & Dryer Repair” link?

Ewwwwww, the last thing I want to see is photos of brown recluse spiders!!!

I detest spiders - they are truly one of the ugliest things on the planet (except to another spider, of course). If they stay out of my way, I will do my best not to kill them. The last two spiders that crossed my path - big fat ugly brown ones - were sprayed with adhesive spray (spider #1) and red spray paint (spider #2) - the closest thing at hand at the time.

Spiders seem to like to spin webs on my pickup truck - usually from the side mirror to anything near it - such as a tree branch. Another favorite place of theirs is to spin a web from the truck’s radio antenna to the windshield wipers - kind of like a flag in the wind! Spiders - go away!!!

I think I read somewhere that there are an average 50,000 spiders per acre of land… and then there’s another piece of trivia that states how many spiders you end up “eating” during your sleep over a period of time (forget how many)… ::shudder::

I was bitten by a wolf spider when I was a young child. I have not forgotten it to this day. :eek:

aww, calm down, spiders our our freinds, they eat the more undesirable bugs

but if it will calm you down, here’s a movie of a cute, fuzzy puppy (actually a tarantula), yeah, a cute lil’…puppy, yeah, that’s the ticket

aww, isn’t she cute:)

What happens isn’t that they get fried - what happens is that the gas and the flame never get past the blockage and you have flams coming out from under your grill instead of inside of it.

Jeez. I got:

“Fishy Vaginal Odor?
It’s Not Your Fault Learn “Secret” 68,000 Successful Users…”

Well…

But

I’m gettin’ the pennies out.

And wash behind their wittle ears…they love that!

Or, you could introduce them to my friend here: http://www.millertwinracing.com/mantis/

Google Ad in this thread:

Real comforting, huh?