I killed Bambi last night!

OK, it was Bambi’s mother. I was going home from my mothers house and a doe ran out in front of my car. :eek:

Damn!

Broke my car too.

I heartly recommend not hitting a hundred and some pound deer at a high rate of speed.

I am angry for messing up my car.

And feel guilty for killing the suicidal deer.

Talk about mixed emotions.

Revedge , The important thing is that you are ok. You are aren’t you ?

Was the deer insured ? :smiley: Did you call animal control or something ? Will you be having venison for dinner tomorrow ?

It’s okay honest. I killed Bambi’s mom also… twice. The funny part it is that it was 1 year exactly from the time I hit the first one to the time I hit the second one. Needless to say I didn’t drive that day next year. Anyways my car was a trooper I hit both deer in the same car that was about 3 years ago and the car is still going to this day. I do not understand I think it is on something… Anyways seems to be your okay and that is the most important part sorry about your car though.

:frowning:

I’m typing this with my nose. :smiley:

Just kidding, Yes I am alright

No, she wasn’t, but I am.

Queen of All She Surveys is angry that I didn’t get some venison steaks. :stuck_out_tongue:

Says Bambi’s Mom:

Those deer sure do swear like sailors, don’t they? Damn deer! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well, Revedge, count your blessings. A couple of years ago I killed a cow. :o

HEY! Don’t look at me like that! She wasn’t supposed to be on the road!

Life was pretty rough around the home place for a couple of months til my sister killed a recliner :stuck_out_tongue:

All I’m sayin’ is those deers don’t know how to drive.