I know formeragent

I can’t figure out how full of BS this guy is. I do guarantee I know who this idiotic person for I have seen him make the posts personally. This is not hear say, or I heard it was this person. He doesn’t know I know about him though. I know he will see this as well. People were interested about him. If you want any information about him just ask. I will tell you the truth about this so called FORMER AGENT. lol It makes me laugh thinking he pretends to be all this stuff he is not.

If you’re going to say something, go ahead and say it.
If you’re not him, that is.

[Moderator Hat: ON]

There’s no debate here. Off to the BBQ Pit.

David B, SDMB Great Debates Moderator

[Moderator Hat: Handed off to Lynn]

This is now starting to remind me of a page-a-day calendar. For instance, my parents gave me the sports fact a day.

Unfortunately for any person with a brain on this board, we are being treated to psychotic personality a day from this mental munchkin. You were fun to toy with for a while. Now, just go away. Don’t show up tomorrow as a double agent for the German Secret Police who happens to car pool with another of your characters. Don’t show up as a jailed space alien who has a special mindmeld with The Finder. Rather, spend your time on Yahoo searching for naked pictures of Britney Spears. You will save us a lot of trouble, and you will get to work on your one handed typing skills. Go home, your curfew is way overdue.

Well, shut my mouth. It’s also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purposes of gambling.

Ok, it’s time to thin the herds.

I’ve got a cattle prod. Any other instruments needed?

Some drink at the fountain of knowledge…others just gargle.

So, MadeMann, which personality are you? And how is Sybyl these days?

Wait a minute!

Do you mean to tell me…
There are NUDIE pics of Brittany Spears?

Well whay the hell am I still in HERE?

:slight_smile:

She caught your eye like one of those pointy hook latches that used to dangle from screen doors and would fly up whenever you banged the door open again.

Four minutes.

David’s been working on his reaction time.

Heh.

He weathered a firestorm of agony and did not break.
And while Yori raged against his unbending
courage, we took Kyuden Hiruma back.
His loss is great, but so is the gift his suffering brought.
-Yakamo’s Funeral

Practice makes perfect.

And I’ve had a lot of practice recently.

(Don’t know whether to :slight_smile: or :frowning: at the end of that sentence.)

Jason…

you dont even know who I am, and you are lying to DavidB and to WALLFLY. Quit man cause as you can see I own you. Oh and by the way, dont talk trash about my man Mike, especially to his family WALLFLY.

dude you are about to be up to your eyes in trouble.
FORMERAGENT

Oopsy-daisy…
Someone’s cover is blown.

Damn, Sanibel. You beat me to it!

Don’t let the electrons hit you in the ass on your way out, loseragent.

-andros-

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am schizophrenic
and so am I
Sound familiar, MadeMann / Former Agent ?

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

someone cantact DAVIDB and ED Zottie ASAP… this needs to end now, and they need to see this.

Done

Especially get DAVIDB, I think he wants to see this.

If we’re not careful, FORMERAGENT will become the first poster to successully run a two page thread by him/herself.

The poster has been reported to all appropriate authorities. I did it in my car, which has the proper upgrades to allow me to type with mixed case. End of report. Over and out.

This guy sets himself up to be utterly toyed with by some witty people, and then he goes and ruins all of the fun by screwing up. Now it’s like we are kciking a blind mime. It’s still kinda fun and has it’s rewards, but the thrill is cheapened a little bit.

Well, shut my mouth. It’s also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purposes of gambling.

[mindless rant]Don’t you hate “newbies” that don’t act like newbies? I mean, I’ve been trying and trying to remember how I discovered the Straight Dope, and I think it either had to do with searching for the origins of “Fuck You” and the debunking of the “Pluck You” story, or it had to do with Cecil’s article on gerbilling that’s reprinted at the alt.folklore.urban archive. I don’t think I found the link on a skeptical web site like I once thought, I think it was one of those other two possibilites.

Anyway, I spent several weeks on the site just reading all the old articles I could find. I didn’t even venture over to the message board until I was done with the articles and desperate for something else to read. Even then, I didn’t post for a long time because I was reading threads and learning what the atmosphere here was like, what the accepted boundaries were, and if I thought I’d fit in (I probably still don’t, but that’s another post). And even then, my first posts were, IIRC, questions about columns and questions about stuff I didn’t know.

Now that’s just me. But other newbies seem to display similar traits. Lurk a while, get a feel for the MB and it’s inhabitants, post when you have a real question or complaint or funny remark, slowly ingratiate yourself upon the group.

But then there are the other newbies. The ones that just start posting right off the bat saying whatever dumb thing pops into their minds and displaying a general lack of knowledge of how things work here. Or pretending to not know.

“Gee, what’s going on here?” “Lots of nuts running around!” “I’m new, I don’t understand!” “Get David B or Ed Zotti! I’m new and this is freaking me out!”

If this is so new and scary, why don’t you do what good newbies do and read the FAQ and post your mindless crap in the section made for mindless crap? Behave like a proper newbie or I’m going to continue to froth at the mouth and accuse you of being in on the whole FORMERAGENT/The Finder (“Who’s the Finder,” my ass! You only post in threads he’s started or that are about him!) game.

FORMERAGENT (all of you!), The Finder, MikeylikesIT, Mannmade, You can’t hide from ME! I know all, I see all! I work for the freaking government, too! I’m the Austin “Danger” Powers of Workers’ Compensation, and don’t you forget it![/mindless rant]

I feel a little better, but not really because I know Mikey will just respond with, “Why are you being so mean to me? Why are you freaking out on new people? Who’s Mannmade? What’s going on?” This is the Pit, baby, deal with it. If you don’t like it, then go to GQ or MPSIMS like a good newbie would.

“I hope life isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it,” Jack Handy

The Kat House
Join the FSH Webring