I may need some of that Straight Dope magic

I just sent in my resume to two temp agencies applying for a job.

Keep your fingers crossed for me? I promise to do my best as love goddess and send good fortune your ways. :slight_smile:

Is that the position you are applying for? If so, I wish you much luck. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Fingers crossed. Praying for Straight Dope magic to descend in sparkly little showers on Kythereia’s work search.

Visualizing now…

Hey, that’s pretty good.

Good luck! I’ll try and sleep tonight with my fingers crossed :slight_smile:

Done and done. You’ll be rolling in temp work before you know it.

Done and done! Sending supporting and lucky thoughts your way.

However, I still expect support for me winning the lottery when this is all over. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Wouldn’t more luck for you mean less avaliable for me?

Ah, fine. Good luck. But if I get run over in the next few days, i’m blaming you. :stuck_out_tongue:

:wink: Sending good luck and positive thoughts you way.
Revenant Threshold: It is possible that good luck grows with the spreading of it. Think New Age Karmic stuff.

Jim

::runs nekkid through thread::

I invoke the Power Cosmic!

<BOOM>

There, Kythereia. You shall get the job.

Unless, you know, Galactus intervenes. And junk. And stuff.

:eek: I knew i’d get bad luck.

Well? Have we heard anything yet?

There we go. Finally made it. I’ve been in the other past threads looking for magic, so I’m OBVIOUSLY one of the key ingredients.

Now simmer me in a pot, add your favorite vegetables, and voila!

eat me.

What?

Good vibes, good thoughts. :slight_smile:

I was going to wish you good luck, but then you tried to bribe me.

But damn it, I can’t afford to anger a love goddess.

So you’d better pay up with that bribe.

:: wishes good luck upon Kythereia"

Can I get a share of that magic, Kythereia? Any excess that you feel you don’t need, just send it on my way! I’ve been applying to various jobs in Montréal, and I hope something good comes up soon! I have too many decorating plans for the new apartment - I can’t afford to not be able to afford them! And the whole needing to be able to pay for food and rent thing…!

I did have one preliminary phone interview with an HR rep, but it’s for a temporary job - only about 4 months. I hope I can get something more permanent.

Well, anyways, Good Luck to you! I’ll send you some of my magic, and you can send me yours!