I never knew what Dog chew sticks were made of until now.

Bully Sticks are 100% bull penis. :stuck_out_tongue:
http://www.bestbullysticks.com/t/what-are-bully-sticks

Geez they really don’t waste anything at the slaughter house.

This recent news article brought it to my attention. I knew rawhide chews were literally hides from cows. This is the first time I had heard of bully sticks.

remember Slo Pokes suckers, they were great.

this was attempting to make a sensible produce.

you like beef jerky. chew a bit and it’s gone. get another piece. you keep doing this to keep chewing and you load up on salt and maybe more calories then you want for additional food.
it’s much better to have something that lasts.

just should get the right inspections.

I saw a pig pizzle in the pet supply store the other day. Anyone who’s read Cecil’s first book would know why I didn’t need to see a label to know what it was.

My dogs have been enjoying bully sticks for close to a decade. One store here sells 3-foot long bully sticks. :eek:

The brand we first bought was called “Bullwrinkles”, so we figured it out pretty quickly. :wink:

They make glue out of pizzles too?

Humans can play, too! If you need to walk down to the pet store and get some more, there’s help! You can buy much cheaper ones, too.

There’s also pig ears. Which are… pig ears.

Or maybe the whole thing disgusts you. I recommend trying out some seafood. It should be getting into “Rocky Mountain oyster” season right now!

“'Sblood, you starveling, you elfskin, you dried neat’s tongue, you bull’s pizzle, you stockfish!”

Henry IV Part 1

And if you think those are weird, don’t go looking for snooters, which are the first half inch or so of a pig.

Sticky subject