I pit Diamonds02 and his honk-happy friend

If I remember correctly, it is a master’s in education.

Sorry, gotta bump this thread once again for ‘her’ most recent comment:

from the thread on how sagging pants has survived as a fashion for 20+ years.

So, was she just adding to the thread by obliquely answering the question being asked (arguing that the fashion is functional for hiding things), or threadshitting/posting off topic by making a somewhat racist/bigoted blanket statement about the types of people who wear sagging pants (that they steal chains, drink malt liquor, and pack heat)? You be the judge.

Sarcasm.

Phew! So there is a hint of humanity there after all!

If she’s pulling a 7 year con, she would be one of the greatest trolls of all time. I personally think she’s just a fucking idiot. I had not noticed her before the lawyer thread, and thought it was a one off bout of crazy, now I read her threads and think of a not-quite-drooling shut-in that guffaws every time she catches of whiff of one of her own farts.

I find her posts quite amusing now though. She’s gonna fish out all the fish out of a lake, fry them, toss 'em in the back of her truck, locate a family reunion nearby, and sell her whole catch? That literally sounds like the plot to a three stooges episode.

I was starting to wonder if she’s required to wear a helmet at all times, and then I read about her being in grad school. If I had gone to grad school, I would feel deeply insulted. Maybe the same way a Pulitzer prize winner would feel if Perez Hilton was awarded one.

Now I know what she reminds me of. A real life Amelia Bedelia with a slightly modern edge, and a touch of sociopathy.

If she’s been doing her thing here for as long as she has without consequence, I don’t see her getting banned anytime soon.

I stand corrected, she did get a warning for trolling. My guess is 8/15 9:37 pm.