I pit Novelty Bobble

Too long! If you could keep your responses to fourteen words I’d appreciate it.

Nobody is reading your screeds. People have jobs, families, sanity, good taste. All of which militate against reading your drivel.

This appears to be your full time job.

That’s mean. :laughing:

More of a diversion while important things are happening.

Still, weekend is coming so I’m going to turn my attention to other things and people that actually matter.

Either way works. But, it does require some level of effort on your part. Even though we are at the point where nearly all of human knowledge is at your fingertips, we aren’t at the point where it spoon feeds you.

See, this is why you seem to be lacking in communication skills. That actually was not the reason that it was said to be relevant. To spoon feed you like the little whiny baby that you are, the reference to the race car driver is that a somewhat obscure use of the number is that of a relatively famous race car driver, and some people who put the numbers “88” in their name, claim that it is in honor of that driver, and they are somehow just as clueless as you when it comes to other possible meanings of the number.

And they are generally being just as disingenuous as you about it.

No, I’m “suffering” from the curse of having nearly the entirety of human knowledge at my fingertips, and assuming that you have the same ability to use a search engine as I do. There was a time when I too, didn’t know what “88” referred to in terms of white supremacy, but this whole information infrastructure made possible by advances in technology made it pretty damn easy to alleviate that particular bit of ignorance.

Out of curiosity, do you know who Hitler was? Or do you need to be educated about that as well? I wouldn’t want to make any assumptions from my position of being “cursed with knowledge”. If you google the name you may see links about his art, just so you know, that’s not what he is best known for.

You are either incredibly stupid, or just straight up lying here. Honestly, I can’t really tell which. The problem with playing stupid like you have done here, is that sometimes, people actually believe you.

This would be much more relevant to the “I know some people” construction that you used. You supposedly know these people, and make the assumption that we would know them as well, and agree with you on your assessment of what they think. You are tapping a tune you think that we will dance to.

So, since we have done far above and beyond the call of duty in educating you in some of the symbology that white supremacist use to virtue signal and identify with each other, I ask you again, would you be able to explain who these “some people” are, and provide any sort of evidence that what you “know” they think has any sort of validity?

Quite a diversion, 50+ messages in 48 hours, many of them essay length. Unsurprisingly, it seems like you’d get a bonus for NOT working.

Bwahahahaha!

I always read shit like that and think “Oh, you’re Starving Artisting?”

No kidding.

Some people choose odd hills to die on. Defense of pedophilia (among other things) for SA and the use of racial slurs in polite society here.

That is an outright fabrication. Here are the two sequential posts

and note me asking it merely as a bracketed aside, no big thing. It wasn’t the major point of my question

and here is the reply I received straightaway in response to my question.

So you are fond of specifics, there are the verifiable specifics that show you to be either a liar, lazy or manipulative. Take your pick.

Defending my position is no great hardship and is therapeutic.
It is never a problem when you have a consistent position and no lies or false positions to remember.

Sorry to interrupt the @Novelty_Bobble pitting, but, @Novelty_Bobble, are you an American working in the UK or are you a Brit working for an American company in the UK?

Ah. Someone made a joke reply, and it both went over your head and also, apparently, misled you.

What exactly about that reply gives away that it is a joke?

I could only know it was a joke if I already knew what the relevance of the number was.

You haven’t read the link I provided on “the curse of knowledge” have you?

It would informative for you.

The latter, on and off since 1998

Just curious. Carry on. LOL.

If fucking someone had fucking clicked on the fucking post just fucking five posts later we fucking wouldn’t be fucking doing this.

So I’m going to draw a line under this now.

The only reason to post in here would be to defend what I said and counter the constant misrepresentation of my position.

It can be time consuming pulling out relevant quotes etc to prove that people do indeed do that. Thankfully k9bfriender has made it so much easier.

All I need to do is to point to their post 245 in this thread and my reply in 249 and that shows a perfect and irrefutable example of disingenuous and bad faith accusations.
Easy for anyone to read and understand.

I have no other point to interact in here. The only thing I would type would be “see posts 245/249” there is nothing more to say. So just fill in that blank for yourselves.

Literally only you in the entire world would read that and conclude you won any kind of argument.

I guess it depends on how much funding the KKK has to employ UK communications consultants.

No, many others agree through private correspondence but NB won’t share those messages to preserve their privacy.