I pit proselytizing faithbaiters

I googled that for shits and giggles, and I actually found something similar :eek:

Try here:http://www.evolvefish.com/fish/emblems.html

Have fun!

It’s safe to assume he cannot. I just looked at baseballreference.com and he’s not listed.

He played a couple of seasons in double-A, but had to retire because of wrist injuries. He’s now coaching little league.

[black humor warning]

Now we know where all the priests got the idea from.

[/black humor warning]

Naw, I think “Prosletyzing Faithbaiters” was the coolest band name in this thread.

Is it possible that this whole thing is a woosh? I read that quote and I think saracsm.

Oh god, my eyes! :smack:

Heathen sluts for Jesus vs. prostelyzing faithbaiters in a baseball game… who would win? muses

Had one recently in GD, actually. Not bot-spamming, but looking for a creationist fight. And atheist drivebys are quite common on religious boards.

I don’t care if it rains or freezes,
long as I got my Spamming Jesus…

If the OP returned to defend his/her views, it certainly doesn’t count as an instance of “drive-by atheists crossposting secular humanist witness-spam”. I said “drive-by” and “spam” for a reason, I was referring to those people that pollute the board with a witnessing post and never intend to return to answer responses.

“Looking for a fight” accurately describes many (most?) valid debates in GD, nothing wrong with that.

I have to go with HSFJ-have you seen those uniforms? Plus, the PFs could never argue a call with the Umpire-they’re conditioned to being poked repeatedly in the chest while hearing, “Get offa my fuckin’ porch.”

Fair enough.

“Have you found Jesus, Gump?”

“I didn’t know I was supposed to be lookin’ for him!”

You’re not?!? Party pooper!

That you know of. :dubious: