I pit that it's okay to say someone has a small penis for driving (car you don't like/wish you had)

If you had a larger penis, you’d quit worrying so much about it. Personally, I get lots of emails promising men help with this issue; perhaps you could look into it?

Are you aware of how saying such things makes you look?

This, pretty much.

Guy in a nice car driving normally? Don’t notice, or notice the nice car and think ‘Ummm, nice!’

Guy in a nice car, or a wanna-be nice car, or an oversized whatever, or a pick-up truck with balls hanging off the back driving like a total prick? Douche-bag compensating for SOMETHING. May not necessarily be a small penis, but dude clearly has some sort of issues.

Like she has a sense of humor?

Signed,

Mustang Driver with a Huge Johnson.

Like she wants me.

If you weren’t such a bitchy slot of a whore you’d quit worrying about the OP so much. Sadly no one has invented a “Stop being such a bitchy bitch” pill yet so we still have to put up with your stupidity.

I drive a tiny car to compensate for my gigantic penis.

So that would mean … At the point you first desired a sports car … you did have a small penis …

Right?

There is one class of drivers I will ridicule as possessing small penises: drivers of cars and motorcycles that, by design or deliberate modification, make far more noise than 99.9% of cars on the road. You know, the ones that are so loud, you can’t help but notice them when you’re sitting outdoors in your yard, a quarter-mile from the highway.

If the OP has a problem with that, I figure the problem is with the OP.

I figure if anyone chooses to drive something that looks like a toolshed on wheels, the joke’s already on them, and nothing I could say can add or detract significantly from that.

Where do you put it?

That might be considered funny for SDMB posters in their twilight years such as yourself, but “no, you!” is not considered funny by people who still retain control of their full faculties.

This, however is funny. ZING! :smiley:

Emphasis added. This is where your rant falls apart. (And given that it was only the second sentence, that’s gonna hurt your score.)

No, there’s nothing particularly unfair, wrong or “pathetic” about “Ford Compensator”-style small-penis insults directed at a guy specifically for being a jerk.

I agree that it would be the height of mean-spirited gratuitous nastiness to make disparaging inferences about the genitalia of a guy who’s not doing anything wrong, simply because he happens to have an interesting car.

But if he’s being enough of an asshole to provoke direct insult, then I don’t think that compensation taunts about his vehicle are at all out of line. Nor is it unfair to jeer at his clothing choices, his hairstyle, his taste in music, or anything else about the way he’s choosing to present himself and his asshole behavior in public.

No, those are the people whose mommies didn’t love them enough.

In the garage?

Can I direct you to my post abovewith examples from our very own SDMB where the person is being accused of having a small penis only because the posters don’t like their vehicle, and there is no reference to any jerkish behavior other than what they drive?

That must be one hell of a penis. Is it turbo charged?

It seems more a matter of advertising one’s money than one’s attributes. And I’m sure it works, such men attract precisely the sort of women they deserve.

I really couldn’t fairly comment on my speculation about your penis size until I was able to observe how well or badly you drive that Supra. Which is not known, IMO as a penis-substitute car. Not all fast or racy cars are necessarily penis substitutes.

Take the Porsche, for example. I see a dude driving a 914 with a big fat whale tail down the road, I want to know three things: 1) Can he actually drive it? 2) What color is it? 3) Is it a stick?

I once hooked up with a middle-aged Porsche driver. I was all set to hook up and then I got into the car with him. 1) No. He couldn’t drive it very well. Later that weekend at the beach, he stupidly parked it where it got stuck in sand and he had to get towed out. 2) It was champagne colored. Seriously. What a douche choice of Porsche color. 3) It was an automatic. Double-douche. You don’t deserve a car like that unless you can drive the shit out of the stick version. Otherwise, it’s not really a Porsche; it’s just a chick-magnet prop that attracts chicks who don’t know all that much about cars. Also, this guy’s Porsche was a 911, no whale tail. Trifecta douchebaggery! Ugh!

So, yes. He had a very small penis. After the hookup, I realized why he drove the douchy Porsche. He wasn’t particularly fun, funny, or smart. He wasn’t very charming or articulate. He was pretty shallow (I know, pot, kettle, whatever ;)) and was pretty lousy in the sack. He wasn’t even really all that good looking. Essentially, the poor guy didn’t really have all that much to offer women aside from a ride in the fancy expensive car, which he drove poorly, like a high school kid who just got his license; he didn’t drive like a gearhead who knows cars.

So… what color is your Supra? :wink:

On a more serious note, I grew up around the racetrack – my dad raced motorcycles when I was a kid. I was raised by gearheads and bikers – all the men in my family were into both cars and bikes. I knew how to change the oil on my dad’s Suzuki before I had my own driver’s license. The man taught me how to drive. There’s a saying on the racetrack when the real motorheads spot someone who is driving their very expensive vehicle poorly: “More money than brains.” They are referring to the douche who spends $30,000 on a brand new bike + Kevlar riding gear and then just sits on it in the driveway, revving the engine over and over. That is not a person who bought the vehicle for the love of driving or for the love of tinkering with a vehicle: that’s a dude who’s trying to get pussy the only way he knows how, by flashing his expensive toys that he doesn’t even know how to use very well. I automatically lose all respect for such people and have been known to catcall my condolences regarding their tiny penii.

In principle, I’m with you that it’s not really okay to stereotype people based on what they drive. In reality, however, my experience tells me there’s a bit of truth in some of these stereotypes. You sound like the genuine gearhead type. You didn’t choose a particularly overpriced flashy car; you chose a quick, light, maneuverable, racy car. Supra’s a good choice for a gearhead. There’s no reason for you to fear being lumped into the stereotype unless you know something about what’s in your pants that I don’t. Me thinketh thou dost protesteth too much.

“Why do people say “grow some balls”? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding”
― Betty White

The OP has got to be one tough son of a bitch if he’s got as much sand in his vagina as he seems to.

Fucking on the beach seems like a good idea, until you try it.

Not very persuasively, you can’t. For instance, one of those quotes specifically describes the male car-owner in question as a “jackass”. Another is clearly disparaging the annoying over-the-top attention-gettingness of an excessively loud and over-pimped huge truck.

As for the poll results, I read the poll thread and I noticed only one or two posters actually asserting that a particular type of car alone, totally irrespective of its appropriateness or anything else about the car owner’s behavior or characteristics, determined whether they might label it a “penis substitute”.

So feel free to go ahead and pit those one or two posters, as far as I’m concerned. But I still maintain that if a guy is behaving like a jerk, then insult-wise it’s open season on the type of his wheels, the size of his package, and anything the insulter may want to imply about a correlation between the two.

Of course, I don’t personally believe that it’s true that there’s any particular correlation between dick size and preferred vehicle style. But when it’s a question of insulting someone, factual accuracy is not the most important thing.