I pit these two awful bitches that robbed a 9-year old of her Girl Scout cookie money

What in the actual fuck is wrong with these two idiotic sociopathic cunts?

Here is raw interview footage with two girls that got busted for stealing money from a 9-year old Girl Scout who was selling cookies outside of a store someplace.

They’re only sorry that they got caught and that they couldn’t keep the money they took, and they don’t really understand why anyone is that upset about it (“It wasn’t her money.”).

I often tell people that my only goal as a parent is to not let my son or daughter grow up to be an asshole. These girls are exactly what I’m referring to when I say that.

I weep for the future of our country.

Sorry, just noticed that this is actually from four years ago and was probably already hashed out here someplace. Feel free to disregard if that’s the case (and post a link to any previous discussions, if possible.)

Hey, it was an “easy crime.”

I don’t want to watch a video where I am- how old were the two girls?

Yep, gawd what assholes.

But I had to laugh because it sounds like something that would have happened in the campy Batman TV series version of Gotham City.

Holy Thin Mints Batman!

Looks like they were 17 at the time.

This article has more information on the case as well.

My goodness. Based on the quotes, I thought maybe they were also little kids.

Depressing as it is, it’s actually refreshing to hear someone admit flat-out what 90% of public penitents don’t have the nads to say when they “apologize.”

What a pair of douchebags. I wonder if Karma ever caught up to them.

This is what pisses me off the most about these two bitches. No remorse. And let’s face it, these girls are pretty, I’m sure there are no shortage of guys with money willing to give them any fucking thing they want.

So no, unfortunately, karma will NOT catch up with this girls.

Actually, Google the name “Stefanie Woods.” That’s apparently one of the girls involved. It turns out that, to the surprise of exactly nobody, she continued to commit more serious crimes, and was arrested last month for violating probation stemming from participation in a plot to kidnap and commit robbery. Other related links have more.

This is somewhat satisfying to me. Unfortunately, I haven’t yet found any evidence of the other girl’s activities. Much the same, I’d expect, unless it’s being spent under a meth-induced haze.

It got one of them.

You answered your own question: classic textbook sociopathy.

If my knowlege of current understanding of sociopathy is correct, it’s not really up to the parents. Comes hard-wired into the brain. We had a Pit threadabout this recently.

Now granted, that’s just my armchair Psych 301 diagnosis. Maybe the girls were badly raised and are just run-of-the-mill assholes, with their assholishness magnified by being teenagers.

See, now why couldn’t she have run into the face-eating guy? Wake up God, this is easy fuckin’ math!

At least he’s keeping most of these people corralled in Florida.

The above quote is from the article posted linked by Bob. I don’t understand why those girls couldn’t be charged with anything just because they didn’t use force or take the money directly from the hands of the girl scout. Isn’t it still illegal to steal?

1. Corral all the crazies and send them to Florida.
  2. Release Face Eating Guy.
  3. Hi Opal!
  4. Profit!

If we can send her there too, that would be terrific.

It’s a poorly written article. It also states

and

I can only assume that the writer meant the police didn’t arrest them *immediately *because there was no force used , but the States Attorney would decide whether to file charges.

Huh! Hard to believe they’re for real!:eek: