I predict that Donald Trump is going to win the election for POTUS this year.

Since you did not reply to this that I posted before, I have to take it then that you were indeed proved wrong already.

Things is that, as usual, the plural of anecdote is not data. (As it seems, you did miss the first time that that was directed to your union guys tale)

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton

It was said that Polls are not reliable early (and indeed very early Hillary was way ahead of Trump, but now she is still ahead and averaging 5 points ahead of the diseased yak), **but on this election the same pollsters that consistently have showed Trump ahead in the Republican contest also have showed Hillary ahead of Trump, for months already and it looks like Hillary is increasing her lead lately. **

As I said in the poll made on this subject in the SDMB, I do think that the past and most recent polls point to what I voted for there, a close election, but Hillary will get ahead by a good margin. Not only because of the minorities, but also because a significant number of moderate and smart Republicans will put country before party and do the right thing.

If you are worried about Hillary’s negatives, you really have not paid attention to the ones Trump has.