I smell good enough to drink...

Standing next to my CharBroil with a grill mitt on. After having mowed the lawn. Offering you a cold brewski.

So how YOU doin’?

hmmmm…That doesn’t look right somehow. The offer’s for our delectable Struuter.

BTW; just an oven mitt. :smiley:

When I worked in a movie theatre I would come home smelling like fresh popcorn and (I was told) tasted like it and salty too.

My girlfriend at the time sure liked it.

From what I’ve been told, I apparently smell of old paper and incense. Sounds bizarre to me, but hey, I don’t mind those smells, so who am I to complain?

Old paper and incense. Sounds cool to me, we’ll keep you. Hope you didn’t have any plans for the rest of your life. Oh, welcome to the boards, Ganryu…that’s what I meant.

Salty men taste good? Is that what you’re telling me, Z? :slight_smile:

And Vestal I think the obvious question is, WHERE is this oven mitt? I need details, man! :wink:

fuckin hippy

I worked for almost 3 years in a bagel store, and always smelled like an onion bagel by the end of my shift.

Diesel does it for me, too. My first boyfriend drove an old Mercedez-Benz that blasted out fogs of exhaust. Combine that with the scent of old leather seats … excuse me, I think I’ll go roam the parking lot.

F*ckin’ candy raver. :slight_smile:

Hey, I think I smell like me, and occasionally Opium.(Not the drug.)

Well, it’s official. I smell good. While at work today, a man asked if it was me that smelled so good or the coffee.
I figured since I smelled like coffee the answer was fairly obvious, but I told him that it was me. He said I made the whole place smell good. :slight_smile:
I’ll take that as a compliment. Only problem is it makes me crave coffee something fierce. Now all I need is some caramel and chocolate syrup and some steamed milk. Ouch, maybe not.

It makes me happy when I’ve been sitting around a campfire and have a faint smell of woodsmoke about my hair and clothes. Yummy. Also, my hubby sometimes smells faintly of his brand of cigars, which is nice. I hate it when it’s really strong (like when he’s actually smoking the damned things) but a faint smell of it is scrumptious.

On a side note, I almost never wear perfume or cologne, because my natural smell is much nicer than any artificial thing I can put on, both to myself and to my husband (who’s opinion really counts to me :slight_smile: ) On the other hand, I can’t get him to stop wearing cologne, which I hate, hate, hate. Apparently my opinion doesn’t count for much there. :frowning:

Let’s just say that if encouraged, it could rise to the occasion! :wink:

My girls tell me they like the smell of my aftershave, which at the moment is Gilette ‘Cool Waves’ gel.

All I know is, good beer must combine with my body chemistry to give off some high-octane pheromones - every time I drink beer I get very well kissed.

Sad to say that cigars have the opposite effect. Pipe smoke not as much, though.

But diesel?!? I took a bus cross country years ago and after three days all I could smell was diesel. The ride back was just as bad. Still can’t stand the smell. It’s almost as bad as patchouli. :stuck_out_tongue: