I talked to a murder suspect...

About a quarter mile east of Prouty’s Corner. Geer amd Keyes.

FUCK, Coach! Very glad the nutcase wasn’t shooting at the time! I’m guessing they caught him?

I, too, woke up juuuuust before the shake-a-shake-a-rolling started in Valley Village, CA. Like most of us, I posted on FB first before checking the news. :smiley: That was a very relaxing Earth massage compared to what happened to you!

Last reports he was seen outside the cordoned off areas so at this point, he’s not in custody.

Holy frick. Best excuse for missing a coaching job ever. How long did it take you to stop shaking, coach?

Attica! Attica! Attica!

That’s a decent defense for the murder charge.

Never had the shakes as such. A bit shaken up, though.

I salute you. I’d have been shaking like an aspen leaf.

Me too, man. I’d be under the bed. And fireworks wouldn’t help, either. Very glad you’re OK, **RC. **

Someone please link to a news story if they see one. Police securing an area should be news. I wanna knowwho this guy is in case he flees to CA.

Here ya go. You can see my handcycle in the background.

Another story with video.

Is this you?

One of two. He crashed because he fixated on my bike lights and ran into a telephone pole. A firefighter on his way to work stopped just a very few minutes later.

Do you have unusually-mesmerizing bike lights or something? :confused:

Cool-looking bike, by the way. Were you ever worried that this guy was going to take off on your bike and make his getaway with it?

Blinding is more like it. Twin 1100 lumen
Target Fixation.

I doubt he even considered it. He made no move nor said anything to indicate it was a possibility. He wouldn’t get far, it’s too conspicuous and for an untrained person, very quickly tiring.

Well, that’s a hell of a way to start a day. So glad it ended ok for you.

So glad you’re okay, running coach! We need you here.

Thanks. I enjoy existing.
:wink:

Glad you’re OK, running coach.

It’s amazing how selfless telephone poles are, isn’t it? Just the other day I passed by a car that had run head-on into one, hitting it dead center. (Emergency responders were already there.) The pole saved an apartment building that was about five or six feet away from being hit. Considering how narrow they are it’s amazing how often you hear about one being hit. I always think what are the odds?