I think ,I have a penis cancer.

Ok, meet me in the bathroom next to the urinal.

[JDT]

Heretic!!!

[/JDT]

I bet it was grabbed pretty hard while the poor dude was trying to take a leak in a public restroom. That’ll give you the Big C every time…

232 posts in a month or not, nonpolar is a very entertaining guy, imho.

Sorry about your ummm, member nonpolar. Perhaps give it a rest for a bit? I dont’ know, I’m not a guy, so I don’t know about the care and feeding of a penis.

Well if you were wack’n off to this I can see why there might be something wrong with it…

Your red spot sounds very similar to an ailment i had a few years back. The spot suddenly appeared in exactly the same spot as yours–on the glans. It didn’t burn or itch, but i was a bit worried about it, so i went to the sexual health clinic.

It turned out to be some sort of mild fungal infection. The doctor said i could have picked it up just about anywhere. She gave me some cream for it and told me to avoid excessive rubbing (sex and masturbation) until it was gone. It cleared up within a week, and i haven’t had any trouble since.

Yeah! you women have easy,ice cream or chocolate can replace this ever lasting hunger for flesh , but we lonely dudes can not go without manually shaking it off, at least twice a day in my case. :o
And now with Olympics going on ,and preety girls jumping all over the place…

Oh but we suffer when men want us only for sex, but not for love. We hunger for being held and treasured, and chocolate can’t cure that.

'Tis an evil game, this “war” of the sexes is. :smiley:

Have you recently had unproteded sex?

1. What the hell is this question doing in the Pit?

2. What is the relevence of telling us what you were masturbating to – or that you were masturbating at all – other than a rather pathetic attempt at shock value?

3. Finally, a two-parter:

a) Why in the name of Bonaparte’s balls would a man (or boy, as is more likely) ask strangers on a message board to diagnose him if he seriously feared that he had cancer?

b) And if, instead of being serious, the aforementioned man/boy is actually joking about cancer, how fucked up does that make him?

As someone who’s lost many loved ones to cancer, I’ll answer 3b for ya:

Very fucked up indeed. Oh, and not funny, either.

This thread does not really belong in the Pit. In fact, I’m not sure it belongs in ANY SDMB forum. So I’m closing it.

Lynn
For the Straight Dope