I went to a cattle call for America's Next Top Model and ended up in a stampede

Didn’t Dennis Miller, in a Weekend Update segment on some of the choices in People magazine’s “100 Most Beautiful People” issue, suggest a compromise: straight guys would stop talking about fashion if gay guys would stop telling us which women are beautiful? :smiley:

They’re not bangable if they’re on TV. Jerkable, maybe.

Geez, I dunno, I think a lot of average middle aged women are hot. Not 20 year old, model hot, but there’s an awful lot of sexy in women that don’t think they have it.

Just sayin’.

Whoever shouted it first should win the contest. She knows how to get a reaction, and that’s what modelling is all about.

Two girls one cup size?

This is directed at the people who yelled “Bomb” and “Fire”?

Giggidy.

Annie Xmas- did you actually attend, or is that metaphorical?

If you did go- why? Nothing could drag me to that.

Are you saying that you think there are 10,000 people of any general population who can gather and wouldn’t panic if someone yelled fire or bomb?

link to a video

Adrianne Curry has been in Playboy a couple times since winning the first ANTM. That’s got to count for something, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking at the Wiki’s for the various winners, I don’t see anyone with an earth-shattering career but I’m not really qualified to say, either. Also, I wouldn’t know how much of it was tied to the prize package (a one year contract with such-and-such agency… etc)

I think it was David Spade. He suggested that straight men start picking models.

They couldn’t do any worse. Except most guys would just take your current stick-figure model, add blonde hair and 42DD tits and call it a day.

Because a model in the wild can’t forage for food with a broken leg, and thus faces a slow death from starvation. The only humane alternative is to shoot them, which some people find cruel and disturbing, but these majestic creatures are almost impossible to hand rear.

Well done, sir.