I wish my camera did this..

Surrealistic camera.

The digital cam had been dropped in the water.

Very neat pictures .

Jeez. When I dopped my camera in the water on a white water rafting trip it just flat-out destroyed most of my shots. The few that survived sort of crumbled in from the edges. A little arty, maybe, but not the weirdly colored shots this guy got.

Surrealistic Camera was my favorite Jefferson Airplane album!! (God the 60s were… um… I don’t remember)

It is truly a neat effect.

Spritle, who is considering dunking his el cheapo digi-cam.

(nitpick mode on)

Wasn’t it Surrealistic Pillow ?

(nitpick mode off)

That giant “whooshing” sound your hear… :wink:

http://www.ljworld.com/section/arts/story/85743/

…Some of the coolest photographs I’ve ever seen!

They’re so pretty. I wish I had a magic camera. pout

What do you get when you drop a digital camera in a lake?

This thread.

(You’re right, they are pretty cool)

Oh, pooh. Reeder beat me to it, huh? Oh well. :slight_smile:

Moderator’s Notes: Well that certainly looks odd now, doesn’t it? I’ve used the wacky new “merge threads” feature to combine Gravity’s duplicate topic into this one.

Thanks UB. Now I only look like a semi-complete idiot. Sheesh.

Well Duck, I could fix that impression you’re giving of being a semi-complete idiot by deleting my notes. That way your idiocy would appear in full bloom. How 'bout I go ahead and do that?

Sorry UB, you obviously missed my invisible smilie at the end of my last post. I really meant that with tongue firmly planted in cheek.

“It’s always better to let people assume you’re an idiot rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt.”

Ah! I was wondering why the article was re-linked to…what a snazzy feature!

I wish that I had a camera like that…you just can’t make up those pictures!

Heh. No, I got the sarcasm, Ducky. It appears perhaps I should have used the smilie (but ghod, how I hate those things). My reply was meant to be equally sarcastic, not caustic. Just a small misunderstanding, nuttin’ to worry about.

Phew (where’s that wiping sweat off forehead smilie…)

Big deal, so he has a portable Photoshop filter. :wink: