ID This Poignant Pop Song (c.2006)

Hopefully, someone will recall a song (c. 2006) asking why we fight wars or send our neighbors off to war, or something like that? Throughout the song, the artist is trying to understand. I wish I could remember something more specific! As I recall, it was on the Adult Contemporary Charts* about the same time as Gnarles Barkley “Crazy” and Rascal Flatts “What Hurts The Most”. I’d even say it’s done in their style, especially Gnarles. Searching Wiki, nothing struck me…although I am grasping at straws here.

If anything more specific comes to me, I’ll add to this thread.

*i.e., US Contemporary, Alternate Chart, or Pop Chart - it all seems much the same thing today.

Waiting on the World To Change”, maybe?

Where Is The Love?by Black Eyed Peas, perchance?

We have a winner!!! Yes, this is the one I was thinking of! Obviously, I only had a vague memory of such a song. It was gonna bug me to tears! The only other song that fits this description (that I recall) might be “Calling All Angels” by Train.

Thanks for the suggestion, Prof! I will certainly give this song a listen as I am not familiar with this Black Eyed Peas song. I love learning new songs! (New to me, that is!)