Identify the tunes in this medley of classical music?

I think I recognise a couple of them. Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring. The WIll Tell Overture.

Played very badly. It was painful to listen to.

William Tell overture
Beethoven’s Pastoral symphony
Jesu, Joy Of Man’s Desiring
Orpheus in the Underworld, aka can-can.
William Tell Cavalry charge
I think that’s all, but they are played so badly that it’s hard to identify them.

Other than the blessed relief of the moment wherein the harmonica failed, of course.

Very good, that seems to be about right. I was recognising the wrong bit as the William Tell Overture, apparently.

No, the medley contains two sections from William Tell. I’m sure you identified one of them correctly.

shrug It’s amateury, but it’s not that bad for a diatonic harp. I mean, what do you guys this of this interpretation of Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring, from one of the foremost players of the diatonic harp? Obviously, it’s tons better than the OP video, but I’m wondering if some people would also express distaste at that due to the harmonica’s timbre.

[quote=“blindboyard, post:1, topic:788771”]

[/QUOTE]

How did you manage to listen to it? It’s actually painful. I lasted less than 20 seconds.

That “medley” should be aimed at North Korea.

Or Buddy Green at Carnegie Hall.

The nice room effects already fix any timbre problems. The problem I have is simply the mistakes.