If more than a handful is a waste...

What are they fit for? They are fit for making her quite a bit of money.

I wouldn’t recommend the route she has gone for making money, and she doesn’t appeal to me in a way that would make me spend my money, but I can’t argue with her decision.

People have been doin damaging things to themselves for money for a very long time and at least what she has chosen to do is mostly reversable when she is no longer able to make money.

57F? What kind of moron measured her? Obviously those same idiots who once upon a time told me no one ever needs more than a DD bra.

Having a size of 48I myself, I am painfully familiar with bra sizing. 57 F means that she has a ribcage measurement of 52 to 57 depending on what size chart you use. That is not even close to what she looks like in the photograph. I would say she looks closer to a 40 K. My breasts only weigh 30-35 pounds, both together so I wonder if the weight listed for hers is also a measurment plucked from the air. Either that or there is gold in them thar hills.
Women sometimes do have incredibly large breasts unenhanced by surgery or outer padding, I should know. However, usually unenhanced breast don’t jut out from the chest like that. Even so she had to be quite large to begin with.

** “If more than a handful is a waste” **

But it’s not, my husband has two hands and prehensile toes.

• Originally posted by lee *

You weighed your breast ? Cool how do you do that I have to try it one day. I’m a 44 F and there is no way that lady is bigger around than I am ! And she has to wear a much larger cup size too.

Wow. Combined, her boobs weigh almost as much as I do.

I used a scale that we used in art class to weigh clay. It is much like a baby scale. They were just over 15 lbs apiece.

::You like me! You realy do!::

Merci, cher!

Um, someone I know would like to know a way to relive the shoulder pressure without comprimising “showage?”

Any suggestions?

Awww, c’mon! She is nowhere close to Ms. Norma Stitz (sort of mentioned in this column.) Norma’s got the Guinness world record, according to her website. And hers are natural, even. shudder

I find it hard to believe, from the picture and the claim that she weighs 140 lbs., that Ms. Storm has a size 57 bra band. I don’t think there are even very many men who measure 57" around the chest/ribcage area. (My husband weighs 250+, and it’s not even close.) A size 57 bra would indicate a hefty, hefty, hefty gal to me. Or perhaps someone on steroids.

However, since cup sizes are proportional, the cup on a 57F bra would be much larger than the cup on a 44F bra. Big enough for those babies in the picture? I have no idea.

Andyman, the way you eliminate shoulder pressure is to make sure that the bra band is fitting around tightly enough. (This should not affect “showage” at all if the cups are the right size.) This is very, very important for us “full-figure” :rolleyes: types. The support in a bra is in the band, not the straps. Your friend should take a look at http://www.plussizebras.org, because it is chock-full of good bra-fitting tips.